Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
    I have either this same buck on cam or an offspring of him ! Been seeing him a lot. Also someone stole my good game cam out of area 11 , Bushnell Trophy cam 8MP in Camo. Has my name engraved on the bottom by the SD card slot , if anyone sees it or hears of one for sale please let me know. It has been there for 3 years with no problems and I went up there last week and it was gone. Price of hunting on Hood. Someone has been hunting that stand found trash in it and windows open. Robert
    The price of hunting on hood has gone up the last couple of years.the thieves have gone crazy out there. If are 11 is where you had that buck on cam that's not the same one.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76
      Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234

seen some deer around 1630 on east range road (all doe) today Iv geuss the rain got em moving earlier.

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

What doe? We all know there aren't any doe on Ft Hood unless you are up in the 300's
      I know it sucks gotta go all the way to gatesville if you want to fill a doe tag. but oh well at least we got somewhere to hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by 1poorboy View Post
        The price of hunting on hood has gone up the last couple of years.the thieves have gone crazy out there. If are 11 is where you had that buck on cam that's not the same one.
        No, I am seeing an almost identical buck in 20 .

Comment

Originally posted by alec73065 View Post
          No, I am seeing an almost identical buck in 20 .
          Nope not the same one that one is in 36

Comment

Originally posted by 1poorboy View Post
            it's illegal to take it.
            I never said take it, i said its a shame that they just leave them there. the proper thing to do is to call it in so that the local law enforcement or game warden comes out and collects the animal and disposes of it properly or issues you a salvage tag.
            Last edited by Buckcommander08; 10-18-2013, 12:19 PM.

Comment

thats the way it works in MN hit a deer call the DNR thry issue a tag you take it home

Comment

thats the way it works in MN hit a deer call the DNR thry issue a tag you take it home

Comment

Have there been any big deer killed yet.

Comment

nothing moving around me this morning but I do have new tracks since Wednesday!

Comment

Yup I was gonna say that buck looks like the one I've been after for a while in that area. I'll see if I can upload a picture or 2 of him to compare

Comment

Yup I was gonna say that buck looks like the one I've been after for a while in that area. I'll see if I can upload a picture or 2 of him to compare

Comment

Here's a picture of what he looks like during the day time

Comment

That is an old man Fonzo, hope ya get him.

Comment

What the heck, here are a few more of him.

And I'm pretty sure that I also have the buck hit by a truck is on my trail cam also. That sucks.

if anyone happens to harvest this 10pt could you please post here or let me know and I can stop waiting for him.

Comment

that's a great buck. he is bigger than the one I posted.I bet he scores mid 140s maybe 150.

Comment

Working...
                                X