• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
    Where do u work? Bldg 1001?
    No, I work for Emergency Services.

Comment

Originally posted by BJRhoads View Post
      No, I work for Emergency Services.
      DES. Maybe I'll see you in DPTMS sometime.Guys from DES are always there for meetings.

Comment

area 115 and 302 shot out

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

how many hunters does it take to fill an area?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
            how many hunters does it take to fill an area?

Depends on area size

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
              depends on area size

Comment

Originally posted by Gordyanimal View Post
                Anyone been to Ft Meade? How is maryland hunting?
                Never been to Meade, but the hunting in Maryland is not bad at all....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post

Comment

will be returning to Texas tonight, from my W.V. bow hunting trip and visiting family, with 2 kills, 1st one was a 1 1/2 year old spike at 21.6 yard shot and a 2 1/2 year old doe at 35 yards.
                    Now hopefully I can get a deer on FT. Hood before Rifle season starts !

Comment

area 203 10pt

Had a good morning had 7 does and 2 bucks come in. At first light had the big 8pt I was after at 15 yards but facing away, he fed for a while and walked into the cedars next to my feeder. About a minute later a deer steps out from that same spot so as soon as I saw horns I immediately thought it was the big 8 so I drew and readied for the shot. as it took one more step I settled the pin and watched the arrow hit its mark and the buck mule kicked so I knew I had made a great shot and hearing him crash within 60 yards confirmed a great hit. As I made my way up to my downed buck I realized it was not the big 8 but another smaller but legal 10pt I had told myself id shoot at the end of the season had I not taken a bigger deer. Moral of my story is always ensure you verify it is the deer you intend to take. If it happens to walk behind a tree and then a deer pops out on the other side doesn't always mean its the same deer. I am very proud of this buck and the shot I made on him. Double lung and sliced the top portion of the hear!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MatthewChris View Post
                        Had a good morning had 7 does and 2 bucks come in. At first light had the big 8pt I was after at 15 yards but facing away, he fed for a while and walked into the cedars next to my feeder. About a minute later a deer steps out from that same spot so as soon as I saw horns I immediately thought it was the big 8 so I drew and readied for the shot. as it took one more step I settled the pin and watched the arrow hit its mark and the buck mule kicked so I knew I had made a great shot and hearing him crash within 60 yards confirmed a great hit. As I made my way up to my downed buck I realized it was not the big 8 but another smaller but legal 10pt I had told myself id shoot at the end of the season had I not taken a bigger deer. Moral of my story is always ensure you verify it is the deer you intend to take. If it happens to walk behind a tree and then a deer pops out on the other side doesn't always mean its the same deer. I am very proud of this buck and the shot I made on him. Double lung and sliced the top portion of the hear!
                        Congratulations on a great buck. You did great brother.

Comment

congratulations man nice buck!

Comment

Excellent deer. Congrats

Comment

great deer! and the other one will just get bigger next year

Comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a RH 2009 Mathews drenalin with a 29.5 inch draw set at 70lbs. It has new limbs and a 1yr old custom neon green string. The bows comes fully loaded with a 5 pin trophy ridge React sight, NAP Apache drop away rest, Nap Apache stabilizer, Custom neon green wrist wrap. The bow has neon green dead end string stops and harmonic dampeners. Mathews arrow web t-series quiver with matching neon green dampener. True fire 360 flip buckle release. 12 Beman ICS hunter 340 Arrows at 9.3 gpi cut at 29in and 12 100 grain practice heads. Also included is a Vanguard single bow case. I am Asking 650$ O.B.O. can message me here on TBH or text/call my cell at 810-956-4850.

Serious inquiries only please!

Comment

Working...
                                X