• Show
Clear All

Looks like its bueno

Comment

No surprise there about Joanis...

Originally posted by Nophears View Post
      Things I recently learned:

Joanis' is closed/out of business.

Cosper's only open til 6pm until Gun season. They no longer take Pigs.

I took my wife's pig to M&M Processing in Lampasas (on 580 East in town). They had mixed reviews but I was willing to give them a shot since I no longer have facilities/desire to clean them myself anymore.

Are there any other processors within reasonable distance that anybody recommends?

Comment

Bow Season on Hood resumes October 8th,Happy Hunting Boys.....

Comment

Originally posted by popparoach View Post
          That is good news. Thanks. I went to ETX to hunt and my boss called me last night at 1930 and said be at work at 0730. I left Waskom at 2030 and got home at 0115. At work at 0730. I was sure hoping hunting would open up this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by popparoach View Post
            I called the sc they said it was still closed and have not heard anything different.

Comment

Originally posted by 1poorboy View Post
              I called the sc they said it was still closed and have not heard anything different.
              It's on the website.

Comment

You may log in at 1600 for a hunt tfor the 8th just got word up here at the sportsmans centergl be safe shoot a bigun

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter
                  You may log in at 1600 for a hunt tfor the 8th just got word up here at the sportsmans centergl be safe shoot a bigun
                  sweet! just put some corn out today should be perfect for the weekend!

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

lets kill some horn

Comment

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

I need to get on this. I'll be reading the teletrac instructions again this week. This is just too easy not to use it. Spent the weekend at my uncle's ranch in Tarpley getting laughed at by whitetail so I sat up in his (rifle) deer blind to watch the patterns and got to see two Sika, a monster Axis, and a little piggy family of eleven. I hope to be back soon before the riflemen show up.

Comment

Website says it resumes TOMORROW at 4pm, so that's what I'd go off of

Comment

Well congrats to Fort Hood Garrison pulling head out of 4th point of contact, get it done fellas and get your kill on!!!

Comment

Lance this is your year to get it done brother, cold front here, get out there and hunt, 3rd weekend pre rut time for horns next weekend not this one...

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                                Lance this is your year to get it done brother, cold front here, get out there and hunt, 3rd weekend pre rut time for horns next weekend not this one...
                                Thanks buddy. As long as my areas are open and I get in before they fill up I will be out there. I feel like I have some good spots. I believe hunting is being in the right spot at the right time. Just love to hunt

Comment

Working...
                                X