Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kevin,
    Do you have a 6"x 1" piece of metal you can drill a hole in?

Comment

Need pressure switch for a surefire, who got one.

Comment

If all else fails, try Radio Shack .....

Answered your post r.e. mudbugs on the other forum.

Comment

Elusive Wildlife Technologies people that make kill light, has a kit comes with endcap that screws in stab mount and two different switches on/off and pressure i think for $40, i dont know if it works on hoglite brand but i bet they make a set up too.

Comment

Well deer season is over, not a bad year. 1 buck and 3 does. Might head out and see if I can find a spot to do some hog hunting on hood, that is one thing I don't have out where I am in Lampasas.

Comment

Kevin, if your wanting to buy mud bugs, Harker Heights HEB (probably others as well) has them on occasion. Call ahead to find out. They don't seem to mind the phone call. I do it quite regularly checking for blue crabs.

Comment

Well guys my hunting in TX is over. I will be heading to Fort Riley in Kansas in a month. I just want to say thanks to Matt. He has helped me with hunting hood and I'm very greatful to know a fellow hunter. Well Matt if you still want to come to Kansas next year the door is open brother.

Comment

Hodge i have some really good connections in Kansas for deer and bird hunting. Love me some Kansas deer and bird hunting shoot a pm if you want contact info. This is for public and private land.

Ed got that info, thanks, can always count on the navy.

As for the pressure switch, i need one for a surefire..

Comment

Season came to a quiet end, good times had, took 1 buck and 3 doe. Next year will be better for sure, time for land management now, got some trimming and burning to do now that ban is lifted.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                      Season came to a quiet end, good times had, took 1 buck and 3 doe. Next year will be better for sure, time for land management now, got some trimming and burning to do now that ban is lifted.
                      Sounds like what I am fixing to do.

Comment

Hey anyone got a chainsaw in can borrow next weekend?? Doing some land clearing and mine has been dead for a long time..

Comment

Got a saw thanks Lance, you da man.

Comment

I'm looking to buy a chainsaw if anyone has one for sale.

Comment

Birdranger PM sent

Comment

Did some scouting this weekend and found two setups in the places I want to be in . A really nice brushed in blind and feeder with no name or info on it , and a stand with no feeder put up last year. I will keep looking I guess, I need to move my current set up , wind was never right there and I was busted the few times I was able to hunt.

Comment

Working...
                                X