Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris is on the board slick head down with a shwacker

Comment

Hey everyone, I was wondering, on the guided hunts has anyone ran across any pigs while they were deer, hunting? I only got out once last year but I didn't see anything?

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
        Congrats Chris! Great job!

Comment

Originally posted by docjames View Post
          Hey everyone, I was wondering, on the guided hunts has anyone ran across any pigs while they were deer, hunting? I only got out once last year but I didn't see anything?
          Yes 82 has a lot of hogs

Comment

Cool thank's. I'll try to get in that area next month. Also, congrats to Chris on that great looking doe.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckcommander08 View Post
              No it was a fellow hunter! Could see him very well! No worries though, they will be there next weekend!
              I had a gray single cab dodge do the same thing to me a couple weeks ago. Two guys parked about 50 yards from the tree I was in and started blowing a hog squeal call. Oh well at least I got home early that night.

Comment

Way to go Chris. Glad to see you've been practicing with the ole crossbow. Looks like it is going to be another good season for the Ellis crew.

Way to put in the sweat and tears Matt......it is definitely paying off in "BLOOD"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Just saw a nice 6point about 15 feet away from to bad it was in my front yard not the woods lol I did call at him a little see what they respond to started with a doe grunt and it did nothing the buck grunt got him to turn around and stop dead in his track same with the wheeze

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

He says thanks. He's hunt those antlered fellers now

Comment

This is the one vicks son got on youth hunt Saturday
                        Attached Files

Comment

Back at it again, getting tired of seeing deer and not shooting them.

Comment

Got some 35's in the classifieds if anyone is interested. Need to get rid of these things.

Comment

I had a frustrating drive down 190 today from lampasas to cove... Counted about ten dead deer

Comment

Well I have come to a decision, I got to put the kids on the back burner for deer hunting. I had 2 shooters come in last evening and just as they get into shooting range my kiddo makes all kinds of racket and spooked both of them, no blowing just bolted. So they are going to sit out for a bit. I hate to do it but got to get some meat in the freezer.

Comment

Working...
                                X