Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Lance in have had good luck. I use it in a coffee can and put it out in a pile important my shooting lanes. I am hunting off feeders this year, I got them going but not hunting over them.
    I might break down and try it.

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Eagle2 View Post
      Thanks I will have to check it out How have you been , I enjoyed the party at your place before you moved. Hope that things are going Well for you.
      Thanks brother.....doing well....missing Texas but enjoying the seasons Finally getting used to this no feeders or baiting deal I think lol.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO
        Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234

Is that area good for turkey

Posted from Texasbowhunter.com App for Android

It does have turkey have seen birds and have gotten some on game camera. Whether it's "good" or not, I couldn't say. I do my turkey hunting at HEB. I seem to be a lot more successful there. I'm in the running for the laziest man in the world. Haven't made it yet, but working on it.

Where at in MN?
        Mahtomedi and Elk River. ill probably end up getting my turkey from heb to. But I wanto give turkey hunting a try.

Are you from MN?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
          Mahtomedi and Elk River. ill probably end up getting my turkey from heb to. But I wanto give turkey hunting a try.

Are you from MN?

Grew up in Baudette, 67 mi nw of International Falls. Haven't been there in forever. Like about 40 years or so.

Comment

Not gonna get out tonight, waiting on dryer repairdude. And he is 2 hours later go figure.

Comment

Not gonna get out this weekend at all. Gotta go to Plantersville tomorrow, then Sunday I gotta take my four wheeler to Forney to make a trade. Good luck to all going out this weekend.

Comment

Unfortunately I have to work this weekend and will not be going out hunting.. Everyone keep me posted and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                  You may bring a bow on a guided hunt but I would recommend bringing a pop up its hard shooting a bow from a box stand
                  Gonna add too I don't think you can do this if you do guided in the live fire area.. I think only in guided rifle and guided limited range.. May be wrong but don't think so..

Comment

Originally posted by EdO
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by Mike1234

Are you from MN?

Grew up in Baudette, 67 mi nw of International Falls. Haven't been there in forever. Like about 40 years or so.
                    I have never even been that far into northern mn.

Comment

At work this morning waiting on a live hunt who's got one

Comment

Originally posted by Mike1234 View Post
                        I have never even been that far into northern mn.

Hey Mike I lived in Becker for 5 years , ever hunt sand Dunes NF ? Lived in Alexandria for 5 years and Eden Prairie for 10. Love that area but hate the cold

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                          At work this morning waiting on a live hunt who's got one
                          I'm out but not much moving this morning yet.....too dang warm:thumbup: Watched a nice shooter 8 yesterday...never came in closer than 70 yards.

Comment

Originally posted by randal View Post
                            Gonna add too I don't think you can do this if you do guided in the live fire area.. I think only in guided rifle and guided limited range.. May be wrong but don't think so..
                            Also add that I'm pretty sure it's up to the guide to even allow a bowhunter to go? May have changed since 2010.

Comment

Anybody recognize this stuff. Been watching it for 3 years now and appears to be abandoned. The piece of aluminum is all that remains of what I presume was the gear tag. The impeller is missing from the feeder control unit/motor. Either fell off or the owner removed it for some reason. It's in an archery only area.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Been on stand since 0630, just waiting. All I've seen is rabbit and a **** load of cardinals. My youngest boy keeps asking me, "how come we aren't seeing any deer?" All I can do is shrug my shoulders. But I do here some faint voices off in the distance, not sure if that's why I have t seen crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X