No announcement yet.

Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you qualified last year, do you still have to qualify this year. I know they changed it last year. Didn't know if it changed again or not.

Comment

Where can you get camo netting from on post?

Comment

Kevin,
        How's that pop-up working out for ya?

Comment

Camo netting go to the recycle center on hood.

Ben blind is set up and camoing till it is right, the kids love it, I can fit me and the girls in in comfortable, gonna work great, deer already just passing it by.

I got a deer from last year that completely blew up. Just made my list.

Comment

Gdeal

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
              Camo netting go to the recycle center on hood.

Ben blind is set up and camoing till it is right, the kids love it, I can fit me and the girls in in comfortable, gonna work great, deer already just passing it by.

I got a deer from last year that completely blew up. Just made my list.
              thanks

Comment

Yep thanks next weekend ground gets tilled and weeded, fertilized and 7 Sept food plot gets seeded.23 days later it becomes a kill zone.

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                  Yes sir brother Kevin. 11 to 2 daily. If anyone can't make it at that time leave me a message and I'll meet ya in the evening at the range to qualify ya.
                  Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                  Yep thanks next weekend ground gets tilled and weeded, fertilized and 7 Sept food plot gets seeded.23 days later it becomes a kill zone.
                  Might wanna get it ready this week next weekend more rain

Comment

Wisk I could, got it set up for Saturday for tolling only day my friend can do it. But its gonna get done one way or another.

Comment

Matt,
                      I qualified for bow two years ago do I need to qual again this year ? Somewhere I heard that it had changed. I might need to meet you up there one evening if I need to qual again. Robert

Comment

As far as I know Robert if you killed something last year on hood then you are good but I may be off now. I use to love going to qualifications just to see what all is going on and who is shooting some crazy stuff,and beliee me you see some crazy stuff.

Comment

qual is super easy. had to do mine about a month ago. For adults its 2 out 3 within a 9" circle @ 30 & 20 yards. If you fancy yourself any kinda of shooter its a cake walk. How it was explained to me at SC is once you qual your qualed for life... or till they lose your paperwork... ;-)
                          Last edited by Guest; 08-20-2012, 11:55 AM.

Comment

If you already qualified you don't have to again

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                              If you already qualified you don't have to again
                              I thought that was the case , so I do not have to qual again at all ? it used to be every two years unless you killed a deer the year before.

Comment

Kevin,
                                Just got done with final prep and plant at my spot down the road. Got permission from the farmer to do more once the season closes out. He's going to plant a 2 acre corner of wheat for me. So I have a food source/kill zone, bedding area and food source. Eventually will have set's all the way around.
                                Last edited by BenBen; 08-20-2012, 04:08 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Working...
                                X