Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
    Tele trac will be down till the first of next month call the Sportsmans center to log in till then
    Thanks for letting Us Know.

Comment

Sounds good rey. Have a safe ride back. What you getting for a new rig. JFYI got my new pup and he is doing well on tracking so if ya need some help finding give me a call.

Comment

will do kevin....and looking at the bowtech invasion or insanity (obviously being a bowtech man), but also at the mathews helim and z7 extreme...i did like the monsters specs though so maybe looking there too....not sure yet and i got a month or so left to decide

Comment

Anyone down for maybe doing a little pig hunting tomorrow evening? I know its late notice, but still...

Also does anyone know if SC guides pig hunts? If so how would I do that with tele trac down?

Comment

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
            well boys looks like i may just make it for the beginning of the archery season...gonna need to hustle and get new permits and find me a spot or two as this will be my last season before i PCS out Hood..imma try my best to talk with all of you guys and not impede on your already established spots...i know i hated the last minute guys who thrw up sets right at the las tminute after all my hard work and patterning....matt ill hit u up soon as i get in im in the process of buying my new bow so ill need quick practice and setup ....then its rage in the cage time...see yall sons a bit*** soon enuf...airborne!
            Let me know if you want me to grab your stuff and get socks stand in place

Comment

Good to see ya'll at the SC Wed .... Would have liked to hsng around and yapped a bit, but looked a wee bit on the busy side. Learned my lesson about first day licenses. Gonna give it some time next time around (if I'm still kicking). Need to get off my backside and do some scouting, got some idears, not sure if they're good or not. Time will tell. If not, got the old boring fall back. Think I might go fishing tomorrow and hit the woods on Sat. Just gonna drink beer and mess with mama and my guitar tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                Good to see ya'll at the SC Wed .... Would have liked to hsng around and yapped a bit, but looked a wee bit on the busy side. Learned my lesson about first day licenses. Gonna give it some time next time around (if I'm still kicking). Need to get off my backside and do some scouting, got some idears, not sure if they're good or not. Time will tell. If not, got the old boring fall back. Think I might go fishing tomorrow and hit the woods on Sat. Just gonna drink beer and mess with mama and my guitar tonight.
                Sounds like a great plan there Ed enjoy the beer

Comment

Originally posted by fthoodhoghunter View Post
                  Sounds like a great plan there Ed enjoy the beer
                  Thanks, the beer is always good. When your pushing 70, the other don't always work out. Fun trying, or at least thinking about it, though.

Comment

Can you scout and hunt in the guided rifle areas during archery only season?

Comment

Rey Rey.....I'm sure you still have the spot over in 109...doubt someone could find that
                      ...where will you be heading from Hood? Give Elite a try..I promise ya you will like the draw cycle and smoothness..and they are not slow bows either! I have the Pulse and love it...but both the Invasion and Insanity are pretty sick looking bows..and fast

Originally posted by mayhemsr View Post
                      well boys looks like i may just make it for the beginning of the archery season...gonna need to hustle and get new permits and find me a spot or two as this will be my last season before i PCS out Hood..imma try my best to talk with all of you guys and not impede on your already established spots...i know i hated the last minute guys who thrw up sets right at the las tminute after all my hard work and patterning....matt ill hit u up soon as i get in im in the process of buying my new bow so ill need quick practice and setup ....then its rage in the cage time...see yall sons a bit*** soon enuf...airborne!
                      Last edited by jbitt4x4; 08-17-2012, 05:37 AM.

Comment

I agree with James on the elites they are real smooth but I have shot the invasion cpx and all I got to say is smooth and fast and really light.

Comment

I'm afraid to shoot it Kevin...it would cause my pockets to get extremely lighter!

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                          I agree with James on the elites they are real smooth but I have shot the invasion cpx and all I got to say is smooth and fast and really light.

Comment

Waiting on pics Matt...can't believe he has not posted any.

Comment

Originally posted by jbitt4x4 View Post
                              Waiting on pics Matt...can't believe he has not posted any.
                              Sorry for the delay shot this sika deer this morning 15 min after climbing in stand.

Comment

Wow... Nice.

Comment

Working...
                                X