Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BowTechGuardian View Post
    Club was disbanded for no participation.

Tim called me last week to see if I was going to the meeting but I go to school on monday nights so it is a No Go for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Walkin STX Hank View Post
      Tim called me last week to see if I was going to the meeting but I go to school on monday nights so it is a No Go for me.
      He called me also but with 3 kids playing soccer with practices at night and I spend my Saturdays at Lions Park and working late sometimes does not allow me to do much.

Comment

Sounds like HBH went down hill and gone, well still a bunch of good folks for sure either way.

Lance how is your project coming?? Would love to see updated pics.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
          Sounds like HBH went down hill and gone, well still a bunch of good folks for sure either way.

Lance how is your project coming?? Would love to see updated pics.
          I'm slow at everything but I have gotten my water sealer and do plan on getting that done this weekend between soccer games and church. Will post pics as I go.

How's everything going out there?

Comment

Things are getting better everyday. Still need a place to hunt, slowly working on that but I do get to shoot every now and again. Looking forward to the pics.

Comment

Back in July 2011 I mentioned looking at a Bowhunter Education course at Fort Hood. I had a couple responses about it, still possibly thinking about late summer 2012.

I'm looking at presenting a course at Lake Whitney State Park, 14-15 April 2012. Any interest for the Ft Hood folks?

Still not a done deal for either Lake Whitney, or Ft Hood, we have a planning session 4 Feb to line up this years courses. Just looking for receptiveness.

Comment

Well no more wondering if she will make it back. We received a call from an officer stating that she had been hit and killed somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
                  Well no more wondering if she will make it back. We received a call from an officer stating that she had been hit and killed somewhere.
                  Sorry man

Comment

Brad that sure sucks bad, sorry to hear it.

Got an invite to shoot song dogs and hogs tomorrow, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                      Brad that sure sucks bad, sorry to hear it.

Got an invite to shoot song dogs and hogs tomorrow, can't wait.
                      Have any luck? I miss them piggies

Comment

This looks like the place I need to be. Got some questions about piggies on fort hood. I am in a area that is suppost to be good for hogs, but I don't know what I am looking for. I have never hunted hogs before. Can anyone give me some advice?

Comment

Got a question about game cams as well, i put one up, and I had over 3500 pictures, 99% were of nothing.. I did notice a branch in the lower part of the pics, could that be triggring it?

Comment

The branch yes. How sturdy is the tree? In my experience if the tree is easily moved by the wind then you will get a bunch of nothing. If you have a bunch of brush out in front of your sensor sector that as well will trigger the camera. If you bait your area heavily then the wild life will beat it down. If not I suggest clearing most of it away.

Comment

Ben saw your name on the Nanza list.
                              Have you joined a Team?
                              This is my 2nd year with Team Rib

Comment

Thanks for the info about the cam. I don't think it is the tree, the tree is pretty good size, so i will check out the branch, and see if that will do the trick.

Comment

Working...
                                X