Fort Hood

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
    Well finally made it to Odessa and started work, feels good. Will be heading to hobbs New Mexico in two weeks.

Thing that is funny is we got snow on the ground here, can't believe it.
    Glad you made it safely. Thanks for everything. Keep us posted.

Comment

No worries BY make sure you let that stuff set for a week before putting it out.

Comment

80 days and counting until I'm back

Comment

Originally posted by hrdwrkncwby76 View Post
          80 days and counting until I'm back
          Whats the hold up your missing all the fun

Comment

called and talked to branch this morning and she said I was on assignment to Hood but I still don't see anything on my ERB or ASK makes me kind of nervous lol

Comment

Could be cause you aren't 60 days out, heck all ya got is 2 duffel and a fishing rod. LOL, good to here you short bro.

Got 4 inches of snow, was sent home due to weather and hazards got paid for 10 hours.

Comment

Oh and I got my CDL now to have some fun.

Comment

Well I went back ouit to the hog area tonight and put out some good stuff (thanks Kevin). Let's see how long it takes them to start hitting it. Hopefully it will bring them back in on a regular basis.

Only time will tell.

Comment

No worries Jason, hope it don't take to long for them to show up.

Comment

This Norther has made it too cold at night to be sitting in a tree, especially with the wind being what it is. I'm such a sissy.

Comment

I hear someone has hogs at stand now, gotta love a special mix, glad it worked, now kill.

Comment

Originally posted by BirdRanger View Post
                          I hear someone has hogs at stand now, gotta love a special mix, glad it worked, now kill.
                          I am definately working on it. I'll be oujt there tomorrow, Friday and Saturday trying to get one in the freezer. Got more brewing right now......... Only been sitting for 4 days and it is RIPEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by EdO View Post
                            This Norther has made it too cold at night to be sitting in a tree, especially with the wind being what it is. I'm such a sissy.
                            I hear ya Ed. The wind is ripping right now......and temps are plumeting. Hopefully it keeps em moving. I'll be giving it my all this weekend trying to connect.

By the way, please tell Ken I said thank you.....I went out to the stand and had one of those nifty little shooting rails on it when I arrived. I love it. Definately a good idea. Also, if you could ask him if he could possibly make me 3 more for my other ladders, I would greatly appreciate it. Tell him I will pay whatever he wants to cover the cost of the materials and his time.

Comment

I'll let him know.

Looks like 1700 to 1900 is prime time. Not showing up every day though. That smelly stuff works well. I've got mine out back and the neighbors hold their nose every time they mow their lawn.

Comment

Jason,

He says he's going to do it.

Do the numbers 4918 mean anything to you?

Comment

Working...
                                X