No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have pop up blinds up? If so any plans on taking them down before storm? Mine is staked and roped down well but not 40mph well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
      Does anyone have pop up blinds up? If so any plans on taking them down before storm? Mine is staked and roped down well but not 40mph well.

I would like to get out there but I have my 2 year old right now his mom is at work. It was already trashed once by that guy and it was brand new. That ***** monkey stole my Rebarr wind supports I made too.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimbousmc View Post
        I would like to get out there but I have my 2 year old right now his mom is at work. It was already trashed once by that guy and it was brand new. That ***** monkey stole my Rebarr wind supports I made too.
        I have to head out tomorrow morning to Kyle and pick up my blackbuck from Taxi. I'll probably head out and just leave floor staked just put it down and put rocks on it.

Comment

I was gonna set up blind this weekend but gonna wait a week.

Comment

[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

I went in and took pop down and piled rocks on it and filled feeder up. Hopefully all stays well.

Comment

Originally posted by PROD49 View Post
                I went in and took pop down and piled rocks on it and filled feeder up. Hopefully all stays well.

Same here, according to the hourly forecast 30moh was the highest I saw

Comment

We are camped at Cedar Breaks, arrived a couple hours ago. Decent showers, wind hasn't been to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Razorback01 View Post
                    We are camped at Cedar Breaks, arrived a couple hours ago. Decent showers, wind hasn't been to bad.
                    Not smart.

Comment

Went and qualified at Double G earlier. Pulled a couple bad shots but still managed a 135.

Need to throw some more arrows between now and the 30th to make sure I'm completely comfortable with the new bow.

Comment

I would agree not smart for vacation, is smart to attend our sons orientation into UTs grad program into their pharmacy school.

Comment

Well I got my permit picked up this morning. Nothing left to do but wait, come on September 30th!

Comment

This is my first year hunting at the lake, where can I find the map with the specific locations? I see y'all responding with "area 8B" and what not but I have no idea where or what to expect out there only been out scouting a few times so far haven't gone too deep.

Comment

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks much appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X