No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I passed on a couple spikes too...but couldn't see their body anyway. ..quick trip to tractor supply and much better..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Anyone have any movement yet? All quiet here so far.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

I just took a leak in a mock scrape too see what the fuss is about and when I got back in blind I was too fidgety and had one blow me that was in woods behind me...I wish my wife would be more like these deer

Comment

I just closed my back window...Second one today that busted me through it

Comment

Nothing yet.

Comment

get em guys!! I stayed till 1:30pm and nada. Had one doe coming in at 7:10am but she walked away. I have plenty deer on camera but most seem to be in the morniing. I'm BBqin w/ the family tonight and hopefully be at it in the morning. Good luck guys....

Comment

Heading to tejas...my buddy put down a doe and spike

Comment

Dang!! Slayer

Comment

Dang nice ...I didn't see a single doe but 2 spikes and a six-point and now that my grass is mowed I'll be more prepared next time.. one disadvantage I have with the gravity feeder is there's no Meal Time bell ringing

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                      Dang nice ...I didn't see a single doe but 2 spikes and a six-point and now that my grass is mowed I'll be more prepared next time.. one disadvantage I have with the gravity feeder is there's no Meal Time bell ringing

I didn't get to hunt out there this year but when I did all a feeder did was scare the heck out of them. Most skittish deer I've ever seen.

Comment

Did not make evening hunt but will be there in morning

Comment

My old body did NOT want to wake this AM so I opted to stay home and cook a great breakfast for my kids. I'm all packed up and ready to be in my blind and sweat my arse off this evening. Should be in by 3:30 latest. For the life of me I can't find the updated weigh in schedule in my email. Who's open this evening? Good luck to you all.

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                            My old body did NOT want to wake this AM so I opted to stay home and cook a great breakfast for my kids. I'm all packed up and ready to be in my blind and sweat my arse off this evening. Should be in by 3:30 latest. For the life of me I can't find the updated weigh in schedule in my email. Who's open this evening? Good luck to you all.
                            Good luck, ill be out Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20161002-135633.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	24464984

Comment

Thanks Mike!! Get that tag!!

Comment

Settled in my blind...gunna need someone to come in about an hour and flip me over so i cook evenly on both sides

Comment

Working...
                                X