No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bailed early...the are clearing land behind me and fired up some heavy equipment...

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

Slick trick! Noooot one drop of blood. Not sure where shot landed but blood smells normal on arrow. Shot just before last light and still not found. Sucks brushing through this brush with little light. Might give up and try to recover morning as it's gunna be cold tonight. Heading car to find another flashlight and drop bow off
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
        Slick trick! Noooot one drop of blood. Not sure where shot landed but blood smells normal on arrow. Shot just before last light and still not found. Sucks brushing through this brush with little light. Might give up and try to recover morning as it's gunna be cold tonight. Heading car to find another flashlight and drop bow off
        Good luck!

Comment

Dang!!! Was a definite golden ticket....Back at car and beat!! Deciding if I should go in morning. Really hard thick brush.

Comment

Dang!!! Was a definite golden ticket....Back at car and beat!! Deciding if I should go in morning. Really hard thick brush.
            Just got back also. Nothing.

Holler if need help tracking in the morning.

Comment

Rut back on again!!!!i saw 4 different bucks chasing does today...ill bet I saw 30 deer today...

Comment

Still not really on the corn yet but the acorns are almost gone! They do still come up to my feeder and eat on the record rack berry scented deer block...if y'all aren't using these u are wrong!!

Comment

I'm on private by Ronald Reagan...but same deer

Comment

Originally posted by NAVY CHIEF View Post
                    Still not really on the corn yet but the acorns are almost gone! They do still come up to my feeder and eat on the record rack berry scented deer block...if y'all aren't using these u are wrong!!
                    You get that from tsc?

Comment

Yes...tractor supply....had a 10 point this eve on the block..he didn't touch the corn.

Comment

Well, definitely a lung shot as I heard the thump. I tracked all over until flashlight started dimming. Going to get a look on in the morning. Just got home and eating...starving. I will look at camera picks after dinner.

Comment

Well, definitely a lung shot as I heard the thump. I tracked all over until flashlight started dimming. Going to get a look on in the morning. Just got home and eating...starving. I will look at camera picks after dinner.
                          If you need help in the morning hollar

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                            Just got back also. Nothing.

Holler if need help tracking in the morning.
                            You gunna hunt morning? I'm deciding if I should sit first, then search or sleep in and search. Want to be done and home by noon for cowboy game. Let me know what your plan is. I should be good. Thanks for the offer. You're still not out of the woods yet partner

Comment

I would track until good light..up to you what you want to do first....but if you want help just hollar

Comment

Thanks brother Mike...Family movie time, and banana pie my wife made...Happy time....I'm sleeping in and tracking around 8ish. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
                                X