No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good...when do y'all think the rut will begin in our area?

Comment

Nothing herethis morning...checked my cam Friday and all my deer went nocturnal

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm assuming they were eating all night long with that bright moon. It was beautiful watching it rise last night.

Comment

I'm sitting this am. I've got great buck action, but I have only seen 1-2 doe on camera since I setup on day 1. Camera shows I have many good bucks but not a doe in 2 weeks or more.... unsure how I am going to get buck-legal at this point.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Comment

Buddy got a spike last night, and we met another guy with a doe last night at Tejas checkin. Hot and muggy evening hunt!!! Hope this next front makes for a better weekend hunt....

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
              Buddy got a spike last night, and we met another guy with a doe last night at Tejas checkin. Hot and muggy evening hunt!!! Hope this next front makes for a better weekend hunt....
              I think it will. I will be out there Saturday and Sunday. Mother in law will be in town this weekend.

Comment

Is there a way to find the current number harvested...I'm about to go recorn now to make sure there's feed there when I hunt Thursday or Friday

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                  I think it will. I will be out there Saturday and Sunday. Mother in law will be in town this weekend.
                  [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Comment

I will move my feeder this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

The guy at Tejas said that he had checked in 7 total including ours last night...

Comment

All my deer went completely nocturnal...when i pulled my card Friday i had 300+ pics and only 5 daylight, all small does. Between the warm weather and the full moon the odds are against us. Hopefully the front helps us out this weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                          I will move my feeder this weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
                          Holler if you need help!!

Comment

The guy at Tejas said that he had checked in 7 total including ours last night...
                            That's a lot of deer? That's encouraging and discouraging at the same time...Ha! Glad some guys are getting some action.

Comment

Guy at Cedar said 8 have been checked in as of last night.
                              My cousin got one! His first year out there. It took a while to find her but it worked out -- good hit just high lung so very little blood.

Comment

In the ground blind giving it another shot. Was in by 6 and pretty quiet so far. Anyone else out?

Comment

Working...
                                X