Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Alton Stuart View Post
    Anyone have a place for caracas disposal...other than the old fashion way???
    mine us in my trash ready for trash guys tomorrow

Comment

Well today was my first chance to my stand in two weeks and since hunting started.

Someone STOLE my game cam and dumped my feeder. Stand was locked down and not tampered with. I have a picture of a couple with a black dog from the last time I checked the cam two weeks ago...would like to loud it up but I can not figure how to upload the picture.

Thanks

Comment

Man, that sucks, sorry to hear about that. Sounds like a Poss tree hugger "helping Deer" maybe. Did you look all around your spot for the camera? Maybe they tossed it in the bush somplace.

Comment

Nice doe

Comment

Well today was my first chance to my stand in two weeks and since hunting started.

Someone STOLE my game cam and dumped my feeder. Stand was locked down and not tampered with. I have a picture of a couple with a black dog from the last time I checked the cam two weeks ago...would like to loud it up but I can not figure how to upload the picture.

Thanks
            sorry to hear that.

The exact thing happened to me a few years ago there. Camera stolen and feeder knocked down and damaged.

Good luck.

Comment

Man that Suck big time

Comment

Thanks
                Sux what unit are you in? Did you report it to Brad already?

Comment

Congrats.

Comment

Definitely refer to Brad. Also-you might want to consider a second camera on your site once you set it back up. If the offenders come back they may not suspect a second camera to tag them. and hand over to police.

Comment

Also get a cable lock for it.

Comment

What would be better a cable or secure box?

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                          What would be better a cable or secure box?
                          ether way you will need a cable lock cant use lag bolts to screw on to the tree.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                            ether way you will need a cable lock cant use lag bolts to screw on to the tree.
                            Even if the tree is fallen over and dead?

I guess I need to email and ask.

Comment

Snuck out for an evening sit tonight. ..covered in does and fawns but unfortunately no clean shot opportunity. ..still it was fun to watch them all for awhile.

Comment

Headed out in the morning. 2nd sit for me and can't wait. Good shooting everyone.

Comment

Working...
                                X