Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too warm today. I started to go out and at least check on things but humidity, wind, light rain I will wait and go Monday

Comment

Didn't get drawn for the park hunt. Did anyone else get lucky?

Comment

Nope on standby too

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
          Nope on standby too
          Standby also, it's all good going to go black powder hunting in ANF instead ;-).
          Backup plans boys, backup plans.

Comment

Spent 45 minutes waiting for the mature doe of group to cooperate only to see them run off by some runners

Comment

On Standby too.

Comment

Anyone know who his guy is?

Comment

Your hunting 9b aren't you? Same guy when i hunted 9b. Turn that pic in to brad. He dove and rabbit hunts feeders.

Comment

Anyone here anything on a projected end date for this hunt?

It is my 1st year and I thought I read on a thread a while back that the end date is flexible due to quota and the MLD status of the land.

Comment

Originally posted by howabouttheiris View Post
                      Anyone here anything on a projected end date for this hunt?

It is my 1st year and I thought I read on a thread a while back that the end date is flexible due to quota and the MLD status of the land.
                      Haven't heard anything official yet but last year we went through January.

They can run it through the end of February if they want.

Comment

They will probably decide how long to run it after the park hunt. I can't wait too get my feeder and blind out of the lake!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
                          They will probably decide how long to run it after the park hunt. I can't wait too get my feeder and blind out of the lake!!!!
                          You don't have to wait for the season to be over to pull your stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                            Haven't heard anything official yet but last year we went through January.

They can run it through the end of February if they want.

I hope this^^^^^^ just got back from vacation, and almost caught up with work. Should be out tomorrow. Lookin for my golden ticket! Would love to know approximately when they will call season so I can plan to camp out at Primitive.

Comment

I called and staci said she wont know until brad gets back on the 5th. Hopefully till end of january at least, would like to see it go into february since its just now getting cold.

Comment

Really just starting to get daytime action on the camera again. It would be nice to get a few more sits in after the late doe gun season ends.

Comment

Working...
                                X