No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

talked to brad last week via email. he told me i was exempt from the draw. shot one deer in park hunt.

Comment

My brother and I turn in our apps #43-44

Comment

Turned in today at #47.

Comment

Where are you coming up with numbers and spots. Do you pick the area you want to hunt, then look up what # that is on their map? I put in for the lotto on the 2nd day, so it's a waiting game for me. I'm aware of the things I must do and have already been scouting the area. Just want to know where yall are getting these numbers from. Thanks

Comment

They are just telling us what number applicant they were so we can kinda keep track.

So as of yesterday 47 people have turned in applicants for the draw.

As far as spots go after the orientation you go pick a spot, send in the coordinates and wait for it to be approved.

Comment

Ok, got it. I was there the second day and was number 8 that signed up for the draw. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

Comment

Was number 58 Wednesday

Comment

New to public land hunting, but excited to be a part of my first lotto/draw. Entered the draw today, #70.

Looking forward to see how well you guys/gals do this season. I hope I'm hunting with you!

Put me in coach

-Matthew

Comment

Cant wait to relax in a tree and sling some arrows

Comment

I hope to at least have fun at the drawing...Then I'll start getting excited. I was #8 on the list, but i know that don't mean much

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                        I hope to at least have fun at the drawing...Then I'll start getting excited. I was #8 on the list, but i know that don't mean much
                        I dont think its a public drawing they just send us an email saying if we got pick or not.

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                          I dont think its a public drawing they just send us an email saying if we got pick or not.
                          Thats correct. ..we just get an email.

Comment

Anyone know the date of the orientation this year. It landed on my anniversary last year ...didn't go over very well

Comment

Just paid my $25 fee. Im #128.

Comment

Originally posted by topduarte View Post
                                Just paid my $25 fee. Im #128.
                                I must have been right behind you, im 129.

She said there are 32 exempt.

Comment

Working...
                                X