No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeing the weather report now shows no rain for Saturday.

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1446141284.165874.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	24412261

Think that will stay the case?

Comment

The last forecast I got at noon before my sat went out was the last batch of rain should come in around 3 am with the cold front and then be gone by 8-9 am.

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
        The last forecast I got at noon before my sat went out was the last batch of rain should come in around 3 am with the cold front and then be gone by 8-9 am.
        Hourly forecast on Accuweather has rain ending by 6am, so 5am sit will be a wet one.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          Hourly forecast on Accuweather has rain ending by 6am, so 5am sit will be a wet one.
          They just did an update on the forecast. Seems the cold front is slowing down and rain may not end till noon to early afternoon.

Comment

Yeah I drank the weather Kool-Aid and didn't go out, now I am kicking myself.

Comment

Well, you said it was gunna rain dodge, so I slept in. I'm now sunning in my yard. You are no weather man sir. Ha

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
                Well, you said it was gunna rain dodge, so I slept in. I'm now sunning in my yard. You are no weather man sir. Ha

Comment

Water way up in Tejas. Be careful.

Comment

Dang!!

Comment

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
                      Yeah I drank the weather Kool-Aid and didn't go out, now I am kicking myself.
                      I've watched like a hawk and found out the kiddo had a volleyball tournament. And this evening both need rides to and from.

UGGGGGGG

Comment

I looked out the back yard this morning and there is all kinds of large floating debris in the lake. You guys that use a boat and head toward or from the river channel in darkness be careful and take your time. there are alot of widowmakers out there.

Comment

I need to go make sure blind is still above water :-(

Comment

Whos out today. Weather is nice.

Comment

It's a goner

My bud and I went to check on some of our stuff down on the Colorado river and drove to the back of the place .which is about 3/4 of a mile . Was back there for 14 min.no water anywhere just small puddles from rain and a drainage that was bout 2 foot deep which always is. So we started to head out and we heard this roaring sound I looked through the pecan bottom to the left about 800 yards away and a wall of water was coming we tried to make it out but nope. We had to swim out rifles on back 3/4 of a mile back to the front of land bout 8 foot o water . Here is a pic of truck after water went down and we drove tractor to the back.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Pic

Not good
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X