No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is frustrating!! Ugh!! Could have been out there!! Looked like a hurricane was coming in for about 20 minutes, then got sunny. Haha! Ugh!! Dodge, you chancing morning? Let me know if you are. I have a couple crossings I have to make to get to my spot, but could get sketchy if it starts pouring.

Comment

I plan on it. Either gonna have to take 4x4 or park somewhere else. Dang chevy 1 wheel wonder will get stuck on wet grass.

Comment

Haha! Roger that. Be safe. Still not sure yet. Probably gunna sleep, but whenever I say that, I wake up without an alarm rested and ready to go. So I'll text ya if so.

Comment

Well, maybe not!!

Comment

Anyone else out today? Someone took gate down on cedar breaks road and drove in. Gate laying on the ground. Had to park near it as the ditch is sloppy and nasty.

Comment

Not me

Comment

It's a long shot. Kiddo needs a 4pm pick up from school musical practice.

Looks like rain next weekend to. Just maybe not as much.

Comment

I'm out here now el Toro is about to show up any second

Comment

Sling em straight

Comment

Well I figured it was going to be a crap evening so I just came out to fill the feeder but wishing I would have brought my gear with me. Already have my golden ticket punched so I wasn't as mad at them to sit in the stand with a 20+ mph wind that the wether man forecasted. It's fricken perfect out here. Perhaps Chris will get some action

Comment

I was thinking about going out Thursday and filling my feeder then maybe hunt Friday or Saturday. Looks like the rain will end that idea. I too have punched my ticket so it not something that I need to do if the weather is bad. For those of you in the Round Rock area there is a place called Hurricanes Grill & Bar in the same shopping center as Lowes, Sam's, etc. Monday all of their beers are 1/2 price. I usually go around 4:00-4:30 if anyone wants to meet up.

Comment

I'm out here. El nacho Grande going to slip today

Comment

Anyone seeing any signs of pre rut?

Comment

I just keep seeing illegal bucks.

Comment

Me too last weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X