No announcement yet.

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a peep out of anything today. Guess the deer didnt get the memo about my feeder being full and tasty blocks on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkj1986 View Post
      put a doe down this morning they age her at 6 1/2 or 7 guess I'm in for next year.
      Congrats.

I too am waiting on the cooler weather maui.

Comment

Went out. Was nice morning. Over 300 pictures in just a couple days. All at night. Come on cold weather.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
          Went out. Was nice morning. Over 300 pictures in just a couple days. All at night. Come on cold weather.
          Man that just isn't encouraging. Tomorrow will be the first chance I've had to go in two weeks.

Comment

It would have been nice to have brought a new SD card this evening. I guess when you get an afternoon to yourself unexpectedly and run to the blind you forget a thing or to.

Up side it wasn't my quiver. That would have just hurt.

Comment

Haha...enjoy the evening. ..weather is starting to be enjoyable

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                It would have been nice to have brought a new SD card this evening. I guess when you get an afternoon to yourself unexpectedly and run to the blind you forget a thing or to.

Up side it wasn't my quiver. That would have just hurt.
                Go to Discount Electronis get you an USB SD card reader and a USB cable to fit your phone. You can download pics right from the card to your phone, then put the card back in the camera. Of course you will have to remember the card reader LOL

Comment

Who's braving this weather this weekend?

Comment

I am!! I gotta!! I wanna!! I will!! And bringing a kayak just in case I have to paddle out!! Ha!

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                      Who's braving this weather this weekend?
                      I would but my kitchen pass is suspended for the weekend...heading to Victoria for a wedding [emoji20]

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                        I would but my kitchen pass is suspended for the weekend...heading to Victoria for a wedding [emoji20]
                        Well I lost last weekend for a volleyball tournament and the weekend before that for a wedding. Going to make a Saturday morning decision on go \ no-go.

Comment

I am too

Comment

I'm heading out tomorrow unless I need water wings. Should've gone out last night. I think the conditions were better than I expected although I did get some practice arrows in.

Comment

I'll be there.

Comment

Out now and its nice. No heavy rain.

Comment

Working...
                                X