Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by one2bowhunt View Post
    Man the wind is tough today . I've had it in every direction.
    Yep. I got winded at 6:45 this morning. Haven't seen anything since

Comment

Sounds like a tough morning. Headed out to sweat my butt off with my stepson as videographer!! Hope the wind is on our side...

Comment

So who else is out here sweating it out?

Comment

I'm otw out in a few

Comment

Here with my step son since 3:30. Golden hour everyone. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by Maui-diver View Post
              Here with my step son since 3:30. Golden hour everyone. Good luck
              We need an update?

It looks like you're still there.

Comment

Nada!!! Was really quiet. Went out the next morning solo and the bag of Big&J I pored out the day before was untouched. Not sure what's up. Still had a beautiful morning

Comment

My camera shows that the deer have moved back to only feeding reliably from 8P-4A. I assume the heat is driving them away from daytime hours. Anyone else seeing the same?

7:46 just doesn't cut it .....

Comment

Same here

Comment

Well, it has sure been a strange week of hunting. I've put in about 6 sits to only have deer walk around, under, to the side, to the other side, and anyplace else but at my feeder. Checking my pics last night there was a period of almost a week of zero deer. Don't know if my camera went bonkers or not, but then started getting more action. I know the deer are here, but I guess they know something up. I came in a different route an hour ago, and man!! It's hot, and windy windy windy. Plus, the wind is at my back, so not looking so great. Who knows, but it's still beautiful and the pigs have found my spot and coming in frequently.

Comment

Well, it has sure been a strange week of hunting. I've put in about 6 sits to only have deer walk around, under, to the side, to the other side, and anyplace else but at my feeder. Checking my pics last night there was a period of almost a week of zero deer. Don't know if my camera went bonkers or not, but then started getting more action. I know the deer are here, but I guess they know something up. I came in a different route an hour ago, and man!! It's hot, and windy windy windy. Plus, the wind is at my back, so not looking so great. Who knows, but it's still beautiful and the pigs have found my spot and coming in frequently.

Pigs. What area are you in?

Comment

Down from Russel park.

Comment

put a doe down this morning they age her at 6 1/2 or 7 guess I'm in for next year.

Comment

Dang!! The Queen of lake Georgetown!! How dare you!! Ha! Way to go! Glad somebody is doing it right. The pressure is on for me. No more afternoon hunts till it cools down. It was terrible yesterday.

Comment

Dang!! The Queen of lake Georgetown!! How dare you!! Ha! Way to go! Glad somebody is doing it right. The pressure is on for me. No more afternoon hunts till it cools down. It was terrible yesterday.
                                Apparently there's been a lot of deer checked in 20 the first weekend according to Brad!

Comment

Working...
                                X