Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doeboy11 View Post
    That one picture looks like an axis
    This year's fawn, getting ready to lose his spots...not axis....def whitetail

Comment

Is anyone in 15a getting many pics during the day? The deer on consistent to my feeder every night but have very few day pics. Hopefully that will change when the weather cools down.

Comment

Originally posted by DentonAg01 View Post
        Is anyone in 15a getting many pics during the day? The deer on consistent to my feeder every night but have very few day pics. Hopefully that will change when the weather cools down.
        Not me all at night or still dark

Comment

Exotic?

Comment

Here is the one that I though looked like an axis. It has more black on the tail. Probably just another young whitetail.
            Attached Files

Comment

went out for the last time until opening day. good pics, blocks eat'n up, only down side was that now theres a popup near where i walk in at. Also got my feeder up at our place near upton. setup feeder and left my truck 30 yds from it with cooler and gear on ground behind it, went up to house and ate dinner and came back to find 2 does 10 yds away from feeder. didnt scare either, just walked off. Good luck everyone, I will be at waterburger eating in the parking lot at 430ish on the 3rd off of db woods, then its deer slayin time

Comment

Tx4ut what time you heading out to blind on the 3rd

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WGI_0219.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.3 KB
ID:	24407120

Here's a cool looking 6 I have coming in on a pretty regular basis.

He should be pretty decent in another 2 years or so.

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
                    went out for the last time until opening day. good pics, blocks eat'n up, only down side was that now theres a popup near where i walk in at.
                    How are walking in to your spot? I still am not 100% sure where your set up but would be good to know since we are in the same area.

Comment

I'm in 15a
                      What part?

Seems about 5 or 6 of us in 15A

Comment

Wow..I'm glad i didn't try to go over there. 15a ain't that big

Comment

Top of the hill I go in at the gate. I have pvc gravity feeder

Comment

Top of the hill I go in at the gate. I have pvc gravity feeder
                            Ok I think your just past us we are at one of the gates too a little ways after the low water crossing dip in the road

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                              Wow..I'm glad i didn't try to go over there. 15a ain't that big
                              Yeah pretty tight lol

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                                Yeah pretty tight lol
                                But you're only there until your old spot opens up right?

Comment

Working...
                                X