Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunter1974 View Post
    First time for me, and I'm solo as well. I'm live near Lakeline and Osage. I can't PM anyone on here yet, but if you can, please send Ph#, we can chat via text for now.
    Pm'd ya

Comment

What zone or unit are you in dodge man???

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
        Not sure where you are looking but based on the number of trucks Saturday everything on cedar breaks rd and db woods is gunna be pretty full.
        I going to try and stay away from those areas I think. There will be where most set up do to easier access. I am going to look at some areas that will be difficult to get to and set up.

Comment

Originally posted by Alton Stuart View Post
          What zone or unit are you in dodge man???
          He is in 15A

Comment

Went out yesterday and someone turned off my camera. Putting cam 2 out tomorrow. Also brush in blind and new feeder battery since mine wont charge.

Comment

Seriously turned it off? Come on...Some people. But at least they didnt take it. Putting my second one up tomorrow morning as well. Good luck duarte!! Fly em straight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dodgeman View Post
                Went out yesterday and someone turned off my camera. Putting cam 2 out tomorrow. Also brush in blind and new feeder battery since mine wont charge.
                I didn't get mine turned off, but have always wondered if pics got deleted from mine.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                  Well I got notice to move. No one was around where I went, so I guess I got beat by someone just emailing it in after they got their permit.

There were only 3 tucks in front of me on Lost River.

Oh well. Guess I'll be waiting on everyone to get approve in order to find where I can go set up.
                  Have they finished sending out the who's approved and who's not?

Does anyone know?

Comment

Switched cards and had 122 pics of these 2 little does. Oh yeah, and a nice squirrel! Ha! I guess I should be happy there's not a picture of somebody's hand turning my camera off. That was set up Saturday afternoon about 130 so not much else. Going to give it just a little bit longer and then switch spots if nothing else shows up
                    Attached Files

Comment

I jump up several big does while scouting today. Saw really nice buck 8pt plus. Was n the park though. Sent n coordinates waiting on approval

Comment

Tried to pass my test at archery country. Warming up I was fine but during test, 2 shots were good and either a 5 or 0, WTH!!

I decided to stop after 9 shots and will try again tomorrow. Never had this problem.

Crap!!

Comment

Approved in 9C. Time put out some Deer Cane and hope for a cold spell.

Comment

Went out and put new battery in feeder. Setup blind. Partially brushed in. Will finish tomorrow evening or Saturday. No pics but a big chuck of my berry block is gone and all the blocktopper is gone. Dang camera not working right. Cant wait to see what the deer cane brings. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

Well I got notice to move. No one was around where I went, so I guess I got beat by someone just emailing it in after they got their permit.

There were only 3 tucks in front of me on Lost River.

Oh well. Guess I'll be waiting on everyone to get approve in order to find where I can go set up.
                              Got good news today. My email was moved into the wrong slot, and my time-stamp did show I was in place in advance of anyone else.

But most importantly I have a spot.

Comment

Got good news today. My email was moved into the wrong slot, and my time-stamp did show I was in place in advance of anyone else.

But most importantly I have a spot.
                                And you didn't already move. Ha! How long do hall give your spot until you change locations of your not happy with the deer number? Just curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X