Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
    I must have been right behind you, im 129.

She said there are 32 exempt.
    I wonder how many permits they are handing out this year?

Comment

Should be 100 spots still ...well 100 - 32 ... Im 1 of 32
      Last edited by justintyme8303; 06-23-2015, 03:13 PM.

Comment

They are targeting August 22 for orientation.

Comment

Originally posted by Blacktail1 View Post
          They are targeting August 22 for orientation.
          That gives us 5 weeks to video and pattern trail cam pics.

Comment

I'm #8 on the list.. but know that mean nada!! Been out few times checking some spots out a friend who hunted that area for years, and things are looking real nice. The flood did some serious work on the area though. Powerful stuff. I just hope and pray to be on that right list. Good luck everyone.

Comment

I am going to pay my fee tomorrow. If I understand correctly I can have 3 other hunters on my application that are not on anyone elses application. I anybody is interested or knows someone whom is PM me.

Comment

What information do you need for your group members?

Comment

Originally posted by Falling View Post
                  What information do you need for your group members?
                  I am not sure I would think, Name address probably age etc. When I get the application I will know. I had planned on bringing it home filling it out and then taking it back early next week if they allow that.

Comment

Just need first middle and last names you will be the point of contact for the group even if your number is not drawn they still email you to say one of your numbers was picked. They also get assigned a number so you have 4 chances to get picked over a solo hunter.

The app fee is 100 for a group not 25

Comment

Originally posted by justintyme8303 View Post
                      Just need first middle and last names you will be the point of contact for the group even if your number is not drawn they still email you to say one of your numbers was picked. They also get assigned a number so you have 4 chances to get picked over a solo hunter.

The app fee is 100 for a group not 25
                      Thanks for the info. I went and got the application and paid for me. I will try and line up 3 more and figure a way to work out payment. If you know of anyone let me know. Thanks again!

Comment

up to 137 apps this year @ noon today

Comment

Originally posted by texan4ut View Post
                          Thanks for the info. I went and got the application and paid for me. I will try and line up 3 more and figure a way to work out payment. If you know of anyone let me know. Thanks again!
                          I'm interested....but wouldn't it be better to just feel out my own ....is there a benefit for a group

Comment

Originally posted by Danimal14 View Post
                            I'm interested....but wouldn't it be better to just feel out my own ....is there a benefit for a group
                            Yes better odds with group 4 to 1 since each group member gets a number and if one gets picked all four get to hunt.

Comment

Justin im under the impression everyone still needs to draw

Comment

Originally posted by stringstalker84 View Post
                                Justin im under the impression everyone still needs to draw

What do you mean everyone? As in the group? Nope just one has to get picked.

Comment

Working...
                                X