No announcement yet.

Lake Whitney/Lake Aquilla 2010-2011 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad I am going after ducks on the Corp land I bet we see over 2500 permits this year.

Comment

There should be plenty of ducks good luck to ya

Comment

Waaaaa-Whooooooooooooo!

I want to first wish everyone their best this season . And "Welcome" to all newibes. May all of your game bags, and freezers, be filled. And may your memories be fond ones.

Enjoy the ride all!

Comment

Some whitney young bachlors
          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice still waiting to get some buck pics but just added some other pics

Comment

This will be my 20th bow season on Aquilla started the summer i turned 11 now i am 31 hope it will be the best season yet even though any time in a tree is great and i have spent the all 20 seasons in the same to trees and i have countless memories it will be my girl friends 2nd season and she will be in the tree i have spent the most time in and have had the best luck in i hope everybody has a great safe season

Comment

whats the water level like so far. planning a scouting trip soon. last year we had no water. come back a few weeks later and the whole place is flooded. "aquilla". any word

Comment

Maybe a little low but not enough to notice

Comment

Originally posted by Kadda&Ben View Post
                    Maybe a little low but not enough to notice
                    Affirmative!!! Hey Ben I sent you a message with my number.

Comment

Ok i will check it and do the same

Comment

Originally posted by Kadda&Ben View Post
                        Going to Aquilla to check cam in the morning hope to have more than hogs this time
                        New to all this so hope you dont mind the poke...how were the cam pics & is Aquilla the same as Whitney?

Comment

Originally posted by ColoradoElk View Post
                          New to all this so hope you dont mind the poke...how were the cam pics & is Aquilla the same as Whitney?
                          Whitney is alot different than Aquilla. Go to this site= Whitney Lake Hunting.org. they have maps for both lakes. Aquilla has no cliffs and is very shallow. Its the best of both worlds! (you might say)

Comment

I am new to the tight hunting here in Texas. Seems Public Hunting Places are few and far between so I am looking for areas close to Weatherford to try out. Are there any close that still have permit available? I know Whitney is a couple hours away (from what I have been told). Is Aquilla closer?

Comment

Aquilla is a little futher south than whitney.

Comment

Just got back from Aquilla beyond HOT have not checked the SDcard yet but it did have 160 pics mostley hogs i would bet after i get out of a cold shower i will see whats on it and post any good ones

Comment

Working...
                                X