No announcement yet.

Subdivision Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, he made it through the year avoiding passing vehicles and suburban poachers. I opened up the garage yesterday and was immediately greeted by a bachelor group across the street. Here are some of the pictures that I took of them all. There were 6-7 total bucks in this group.
    Enjoy!

Comment

He's got some better width to him now!!!!!!
      We've got a few good ones running around here but they don't come out like yours. I'll try to keep the camera with me and get some pic's. Some guy shot a 160" from the clubhouse across the street last season and have heard of a bigger one being shot the year before that. Crazy.

Comment

nice

Comment

wow i would hunt the hell out of those with a bow!!! wish I had deer in my neighborhood

Comment

Good thing i dont live there

Comment

Nice 8pt

Comment

Originally posted by txfireguy2003 View Post
                SBS (shoot, butcher, shutup)
                x3

Comment

Can we please go hunting now!!!!????? These deer pics are drivin we crazzzzzzyyyy!!!!! Very nice Pics!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rainbow trout View Post
                    Can we please go hunting now!!!!????? These deer pics are drivin we crazzzzzzyyyy!!!!! Very nice Pics!!!!
                    As much as I want to tell you yes, I too wish I could hunt here... Legally. What's nice about Kerrville though is that there is no law stipulating that one couldn't hunt in the city limits as long as your bullet/arrow does not cross your boundary lines ( no matter what size lot you live in). It's the bi-laws of HOA's that mandate no hunting in our particular subdivision. That's the way I understand it along with what I've heard from other Kerrville-ites. Is it wrong that I keep thinking one will one day soon hit the front of my truck?! I'm not that type of hunter though. They are fun to look at so that helps my addiction and will even more-so aid in the craving as my hunting chances are slim to none this fall with the expecting wife due with my son Oct. 14th. I'll keep snapping away pictures as well as shoot video to post up.

Comment

nice

Comment

Very Nice

Comment

No deer in my neighborhood

Comment

nice group of deer

Comment

Man thats a heck of an eight. Thanks

Comment

awesome