No announcement yet.

Subdivision Buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a great encounter Christmas morning while leaving for our Christmas excursion. I had seen this buck the first year we moved to our new house 2.5 years ago. I'm guessing he's probably 3.5 in this pic.

I'm having my wife email pictures now of this deer that I took this Christmas morning to show you the progression that this buck has made over the years. He was chasing does like crazy too! Let's just say, let them walk until they reach full potential...Stay tuned!

Comment

nice

Comment

nice

Comment

Originally posted by whitetailslayer View Post
          I had a great encounter Christmas morning while leaving for our Christmas excursion. I had seen this buck the first year we moved to our new house 2.5 years ago. I'm guessing he's probably 3.5 in this pic.

I'm having my wife email pictures now of this deer that I took this Christmas morning to show you the progression that this buck has made over the years. He was chasing does like crazy too! Let's just say, let them walk until they reach full potential...Stay tuned!
          Ok...as promised, here are further pictures of this dude that were taken THIS YEAR!

"IN VELVET"

"OVER CHRISTMAS PLAYING PEEK-A-BOO"

Comment

That is an awesome situation!! I found a sub division close to where I live that has deer wondering through like that, but my wife won't let me drive through and look at them for getting deer fever and nearly running over stuff!

Comment

We have a nice 8pt. living in the 80 acres beside us that is owned by the school district. One neighbor put a small food plot behind his house so he could take pics.

Comment

I had another great encounter this morning on my way to work. There is a playground that all of the neighborhood uses a few houses down from my house. As I was driving, I pulled the biggest double take...giving me whiplash. I saw that same buck laying down right across the fence. As luck would have it, I had brought with me my new video camera I received for Christmas. As soon as I load up the video on the computer, I'll post it up!

Comment

Have you seen that new show called Dear City USA? That show is about hunting in sub-divisions

Comment

Originally posted by dtu11 View Post
                    Have you seen that new show called Dear City USA? That show is about hunting in sub-divisions
                    Yes I have! I would be a great candidate for that show. Too bad HOA wouldn't allow me to put a pop up blind in my front yard and a hanging feeder basket in my tree....I've given in serious thought though!!

Comment

Here it is.
                      [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU8OVJ2KMk4"]YouTube- Subdivision Buck[/ame]

Comment

how close did you get to him before he got up?

chris

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                          how close did you get to him before he got up?

chris
                          @ 25 yds.

Comment

Nice buck!

Comment

Thats cool ya'll have em so close to your house

Comment

Very nice deer

Comment

Working...
                                X