No announcement yet.

Mexican Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice shots. See them all the time. Working on getting my camera cleaned so I can start snapping more photos

Comment

Ya I know for a fact that they kill kid goats.

Comment

Nice

Comment

Yea those are Kara Kara, not eagles. They will kill kid goats if they get the chance. I don't know if they are legal to shoot or not

Comment

sure has a big peck-er!

Comment

I killed a hog down in Freer a few years back. Less than two minutes go buy and I watch the Mexican eagle land on him and start to tear flesh from my hog. Talk about an interesting conversation piece around the camp that night

Comment

They will wait for a mama cow to leave her calf to feed or drink and peck its eyes out to kill it.

Comment

So last week I walked out the back of our school just because sometimes I need to get out and there were two big ones on our soccer field, I have never seen them in this area before... Really cool.

Comment

Cool, I saw one about a month ago in Young Co. and was wondering what the heck it was

Comment

Saw one the other day in Brazos County eating road kill with the buzzards! Pretty birds.

Comment

They are not legal to shoot.

But why would that stop a "true Texan?"

Comment

Sweet shot! Amazing bird!

Comment

They kill newborn calves, also. Had to shoot one a few weeks ago when a cow was giving birth.

Comment

Working...
                            X