Mexican Eagle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexican Eagle

Don't never see these down in our area, but there is two hanging out here.

God Bless
    Bish
    Attached Files

Need to ship em all to Washington D.C.!

Comment

Ill-Eagle immigrant!

Comment

The only Mexican eagle I have seen are on all the flags that are popping up on houses around town...

Comment

Got lot's of them in Mills county. Glad I'm not in the goat or sheep business.

Comment

Yes sir they kill the heck outta lambs. Also called Kara Kara

Comment

Yep a Mexican Eagle, and a pretty one at that.

Usually see them down south but have seen them on the Colorado River outside of Austin lately

Comment

Saw one near Cayuga last year and was surprised to see it. I had seen them down south before but never that far north.

Good pics

Comment

CARACARA! We have them at my house in Caddo Mills, Hunt Co. I watched a fight between two of them and a couple hawks last Tuesday while I was in the pasture. Beautiful bird for sure.

Comment

my favorite raptor...see in somerville all the time...always a treat

Comment

Concho river west of San angelo has quite a few in the winter.

Comment

I always thought they were scavengers. We call them Cara Caras down here. Always at gut piles and over road kills. Like a buzzard.

Comment

Most eagles are scavengers but still kill I have watched them kill kid goats. Still cool birds

Comment

I didn't know they were hunters! That'd be cool to see them caught a kid goat.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter_2 View Post
                              I didn't know they were hunters! That'd be cool to see them caught a kid goat.

It is just not if your the trapper for that ranch lol

Comment

Working...
                              X