Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

DSLR Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And here's the Canon 6D with some awesome lenses.

Comment

I have a Nikon D5100 and I have taken a few videos of the kids, a couple of them skiing, a couple swimming, shooting, stuff like that and it works just fine. I don't shoot enough video to but a recorder I shoot mostly pics so it works for my purpose.

Comment

Here is some bow blind video from my 7D. Yes, I realize I should have shot. But, you get the idea how it might work. If you're hunting a feeder or hand corn, you can easily film with a DSLR. When things are moving around, getting closer or further, the focus thing can be an issue.

Comment

I have yet to try with the 70D. It's my understanding that the video function is suppose to be much improved. I have never used it on a dslr but need to try it out.

Comment

the new nikon d3300 is a good camera for the money it shoots 1080p at 60/50/30/25/24p not bad. any if the sony A cameras do great video as well as the canons. I shoot the d7000 and got into nikon because people around me had nikon that way if i needed help I had that support base.

Comment

I bought the 60D and I have been impressed with the picture quality....haven't really played with video yet, but will be doing so before bow season. I also have an Sony camcorder and a couple Go-Pro's, should make fore a fun season videoing deer.

Comment

Just got two go pros. Not the newest ones but I'm certain the will help with what I am wanting to do. I appreciate all the insight. I have talked with our marketing guy at work who knows a lot about DSLRs and am trying to get as much knowledge as I can before I splurge. Sounds to me like the 70D is the way to go (funds permitting). I guess we will see. I pick up the go pros on monday and I can only imagine I'm going to be worthless on tuesday cause I'll be playing with them. Thanks to everyone that has posted their advice. Keep it going! And great videos from the guys who have posted them.

Comment

Working...
                X