No announcement yet.

For the new year, 365 contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in for the weekly!!! Not enough drive for 365. I'll try it in 2012 (next leap year) and make the Feb. 29th pick extra special.

Comment

Yall lost me with all the camera lingo, never did understand all that stuff. I just take pictures. I have to have auto focus, automatic stability, and ability to zoom in or out. Past this I'm lost.

GOOD LUCK to all.

Comment

Last bump!, Starts tomorrow!
        Really excited to see if anyone else joins in the fun

Comment

Originally posted by Hillary View Post
          Last bump!, Starts tomorrow!
          Really excited to see if anyone else joins in the fun
          OK, I'll give it a whirl....

Mine is called "2010 Project 365" at smugmug. When I get the first pic in, I'll post the link.

What I really want to do is increase my abilities as well as see the world through the eyes of others.

Edit:
          Here we go with the LINK

Last edited by M38A1; 12-31-2009, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I think this is one of those things that sounds like a great idea and then you get into it and you are like "what the heck was I thinking?!!"

Good luck to all of you who start (and finish) this! I look forward to seeing your work and the improvements. Who knows maybe I will want to give it a whirl next year!

Comment

I'm glad you started this Hilly. I get tunnel vision on my place and being in the dead of winter I think there is nothing worth shooting. I went looking harder today.

Comment

Signed up on the flickr link that Chris posted. Wish us luck!

Comment

Originally posted by scotty View Post
                  Signed up on the flickr link that Chris posted. Wish us luck!
                  Is that a bald eagle in the third shot? Wowzer....

Comment

Yeah Scott, It's on Hwy 29 between Burnet and Llano. They even have a place to pull off and park. I took this with the D70 and the 18-200(Lease camera). I'm gonna take the big gun the next time we go to the lease, and try to really take some good shots.
                    Last edited by scotty; 01-04-2010, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X