Skimmer....the two shot skim...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M.LUNA View Post
    BoneThug nice freakn deer man! and great shooting. Your dad sure looked to be an interesting fella, bet yall had some fun together. Thanks for the input, like I said I really like the build of these heads they are truly a work of art. With enough time and experiences im sure I will see their full potential. I was just in awe when I hit that doe and couldn't hardly find any blood and she was a good 200 yds away. I was honestly let down but I see so many good results such as yours and it makes me want to send more through some hot flesh and bone. So hopefully the pigs will feel the reapers soon.
    Thank You!!!
    Yes, Dad was one of a kind. He started taking me hunting when I was very young....A lot of good memories I cherish.

I hear ya, sometimes it’s a head scratcher on certain outcomes. I always try to learn as much as I can but sometimes things are just out of our control.

Keep at ‘em and Good luck.

Comment

Originally posted by M.LUNA View Post
      Great info, I really like the heads they are built very well. Just my first experience was not what I had expected. I live up just 30 miles north of you Smart so give me a holler sometime and we can shoot together or maybe get some pig action going. 940.634.3818

Sounds like a goood plan! I'm pretty booked up for a month or two with a house remodel but shooting targets or pigs is always welcome..

Comment

Working...
      X