Help w/Choosing Video Tri-Pod and Treestand Mount

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rambow View Post
    That looks pretty cool. Just not sure how I would use it while videoing kids or wife's shots from a popup. Do you have any videos you can post that you shot with it wrapped around your stabilizer? That'd be cool to see. Thanks
    I have one from bow fishing fathers day when I couldn't find pigs... but I don't have a picture of it on the bow.... I will upload it soon.....

this vid was shot with the camera and gorilla tripod wrapped around my tripod stand

Last edited by eager_hunter; 08-08-2012, 10:25 PM.

Comment

I have a cheap Walmart tripod that has telescoping legs that I use in a ground blind. I think it is a tarus, about $18 bu is at Wally world.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost Buckaroo View Post
        click on camera arms and in the picture its the orange one on the right. its clamped to a realtree bow arm
        Man that's perfect for my Treestand & tripod setups right there. I have like 4-5 of those screw in to tree bow holder arms already up.
        Last edited by Rambow; 08-09-2012, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by eager_hunter View Post
          I have one from bow fishing fathers day when I couldn't find pigs... but I don't have a picture of it on the bow.... I will upload it soon.....

this vid was shot with the camera and gorilla tripod wrapped around my tripod stand

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...d.php?t=304339
          That was a good job on that video. Hard to draw back with that many eyes on you. It sure looked like that turkey was gonna be DRT.

Comment

Originally posted by txtimetravler View Post
            I have a cheap Walmart tripod that has telescoping legs that I use in a ground blind. I think it is a tarus, about $18 bu is at Wally world.
            I picked up a telescoping 50" max tripod at Walmart at lunchtime Wednesday. It was $14.99. I got to the lease at midnight and will be here 4 nights with my wife. I pulled 2 of my 4 TC cards tonight. There might be some filming in the next couple days. Maybe even a live hunt. Hogs are coming regularly during daylight hours to at least one of my 6 feeders. Camera is charging & lumenocks RTG.
            Last edited by Rambow; 08-09-2012, 02:23 AM.

Comment

Thanks for steering me in the right direction fella's. That sure makes it easier.

Comment

Working...
              X