Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for the family. I wish i could have met Mr Tuthdoc.

It is better to spend more time at funerals than at festivals. For you are going to die and you should think about it while there is still time (Ecclesiastes 7:2)
    For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appeareth for a little time, and then vanishes away (James 4:14).
    Sounds sad, but for me it puts life into perspective and helps me prioritize and not dwell on the small petty problems.

Comment

So sad to hear. I never had the privilege of meeting John, and it will be my loss to have never done so. I always admired the thoughtful intelligent way he conducted himself on the green screen. His willingness to help out others knew no bounds, and his knowledge of bowhunting was second to none. My families thoughts are with his family. Godspeed John.

Comment

Rest in Peace Tuthdoc you have left a great legacy and you will be missed. Prayers sent for the everyone affected by this.

Comment

RIP Tuthdoc...I never met the man, but by reading all of the stories here I can surely say that I am the one that missed out on a great man!!!

Prayers go out for the family.....sorry to hear the news.

Comment

rest in peace doc and thanks for everything!!! prayers for the family sent

Comment

I've been away also, but could not wait to check when I got back. This is not what I had expected to see and it hits me pretty hard to know that such a great guy is now gone. My prayers are out for the family.

Comment

I have not been able to get on here at home due to connection problems so I have not been able to express my condolences to the family. RIP Tuthdock, your family is in our prayers and you will be missed.

Kevin

Comment

RIP, Tuthdoc, prayers sent for the family in their time of grieving and remembering the good that he brought to their life.

Comment

I've been off the green screen a few days- WOW- What a shock. I've been reading the posts and almost burned dinner !!! Trying to catch up on what happened. Well, whats happened is-- heaven has just been blessed with a great Gent! We will all be there someday- Tuthdoc, put another log on the fire- we will be there shortly.
                    LP

Comment

Wow, sad, sad news. My thoughts and prayers to his family and that the man upstairs comforts his family. We'll all be together again one day.

Comment

Very sorry to hear this. John will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to John's family.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben View Post
                          Very sorry to hear this. John will be greatly missed. My prayers go out to John's family.

Ben

I have enjoyed reading your old posts from 2002 in the history section with Tuthdoc on aging deer, etc.

good stuff

this one really hurts

Comment

RIP Doc.

Comment

very sad news.......thoughts and prayers for the family......never met him but we pm'd each other a few times about bass fishing......we fished in the same bass club but during different time periods

Comment

Truly sad. I have not been on here for quite some time, I had a few minutes today to check out the screen and was saddened by this news. TD was my most favorite guy to read on this board. He was always gracious, polite and very knowledgable. I, as you all, will miss him greatly. Prayers up for you and yours Mailman
                                George

Comment

Working...
                                X