Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just back to the GS. Spent the last couple of hours reading the posts. I am speechless. Prayers Up. Unbelievable. I don't post much, but always looked forward to posts / threads from Tuthdoc. So much respect for him and his knowledge. Rest in Peace Brother.

Comment

I never had a chance to meet him in person but enjoyed lots of his posts.Rest in Peace John 'Tuthdoc" Lee.We will miss you here on the Green Screen.

Comment

So sorry to hear this. Prayers for all of Tuthdoc's family and all who knew him.

Comment

This is not the outcome that any of us had hoped for. Superheroes are not supposed to die and that is why John Lee is still living in the heavens above. Although he would never admit it he is still one of the Superheroes of TBH. I have never respected, honored or admiried a man whom I have never shook their hand as much as I have John. With John it didn't matter what type of fence you hunted behind, what type of bow you shot, what type of blind you sat in, what broadhead tipped your arrow, or what type of camo you used. All that mattered is that you were hunting and that you enjoyed it. While he might disagree with someone on a comment, age, score, blind type, etc. he did it with the utmost respect, dignity, and class and that is what made him everyones favorite TBH'r. He was always so full of excitement, wisdom, and whit that you couldn't get one of his threads or comments open fast enough. One of the greatest honor's that a TBH'r could ever hope for was a comment/reply by the great tuthdoc on a deer that you posted. John Lee was the E.F. Hutton of TBH, when he spoke people listened and for good reason. Even though he has passed, his knowledge and expertise will be passed down for generations to come because of his willingness to educate those willing to learn. I know that I personally have never learned so much from one individual on the internet as I have from John and I am grateful for that experience.

To the whole Lee and Carnathan Families please accept our condolences and Thank You for sharing your beloved "tuthdoc". Just rember he is not "lost" we all know exactly where he is at and that infamous tuthdoc grin is watching down on all of us at this very moment.

Matt, your "Paw-in-Law" would be proud. Keep up the good work "hand".

R.I.P. John "tuthdoc" Lee. My TBH Superhero, Idol, and Deerdoc. You will be truly missed.

>E

Comment

The world has a big void now

r.i.p. "doc" you will be greatly missed by all.

Comment

BlackJack, Well put sir...

I never had the opportunity to meet TuthDoc, though he taught me a lot about trail cameras by answering posts and sending pm's to answer my dumb questions that he assured me were not dumb. I really looked forward to his responses when someone would post "what does it score", I felt he was always the closet. I was looking forward to posting some pics this year and waiting for his score and age to be put up.
              Now I guess every morning when I climb in my stand and say my daily prayer, I will ask TuthDoc to look over me and help me determine if it is a shooter..

I know the sorrow and impact that comes with losing a father and a father in law. I lost both of mine with in a year. Mailman, remember the good times and take the positives and pass them on to the young ones, just like John would have done.

May God Bless you and your family

TuthDoc: THANKS .... RIP BRO !!!!!!!
              Last edited by junkmanhunter; 05-26-2009, 09:39 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Just got back on the GS after the long weekend, and am very sorry to hear of this news. I only met Doc in person once, at the '08 Nanza when he handed me some unsolicited support money for Team Mudbug.......seems like generosity was a hallmark of his character. I very much enjoyed all of his posts on TBH, and considered him one of the sage diplomats of the site. We are all diminished by his passing, but at the same time, all that much richer for him having been a member of the TBH family. I will miss him greatly, and wish God's comfort for all of the family and friends he left behind.........prayers up for Doc.........

Stu

Comment

Sad news. My condolences and prayers for his family and friends. I really enjoyed reading his posts over the last year, he will be missed!

Comment

Man, that sucks!! I big part of our family has passed from time with us, on to our creator. Awesome for him, stinks for us. I life up his family in prayer as they are missing his early presence.

Comment

Just read this and continued prayers sent for everyone. God Bless!!!

Comment

I haven't had the chance to get on in the last week, and I wasn't expecting this. I am truly sorry Mailman for your loss. I never had the opportunity to meet Tuthdoc, but when I saw his post I paid special attention to whatever he wrote. We have loss a truly great man and friend to many on the screen. Prayers sent for all involved. Look to the Lord for comfort during this time. Tuthdoc is in the greatest place of all now.

Comment

Rest in Peace Doc, I'll always remember DOC when I read the word 'Axis'

Comment

Definitely not what I wanted to read after being away from the green screen for a few days. Tragic... Prayers to the family and all those affected...

Comment

Rest in peace! Bless the family

Comment

very sad. You'll be missed.

Comment

Working...
                                X