Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep fighting Doc,Its not time for you yet!

Comment

It's hard to be on TBH knowing this is going on. Don't even care to check any of the other threads. Prayers continue for TD & his entire family. Keep fighting Doc!!!

Comment

Prayers again,Lord bless the family and pull John through it

Comment

Thats what I am talking about Doc!!! My Dad beat it and u can too like my DAD said today" Real men never give up".Keep fighting we are both( Dad and I ) praying for your recovery.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

still praying for you!

Comment

Hang in there Doc. Still praying for you and the family.

Comment

stay strong Doc!

Comment

Prayers sent, keep fighting Doc

Comment

I had a really bad lump in my throat until I read the most recent update.

I've only had the pleasure of meeting John once, this year at Nanza. It was during the name tag exchange fiasco. (I don't know if it happens every year but it was kinda fun) I'd just come from the restroom and ran into a guy that was wearing a couple Tuthdoc nametags. Before I snatched one, I asked him "are you the REAL Tuthdoc?" He just smiled at me like I was crazy! I told him "there was no way I could swap name tags with him ... I have too much respect for you." He just laughed at me the whole time and asked who I was.

I'll be away from the computer for a week, starting tomorrow, but you can be sure that I'll still be praying for the Doc until I get back and read that he's on the road to recovery.

Comment

He's been in my thoughts and prayers all day. Glad to see the latest update is a little better.

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Haven't been on in the last week or so and just reading all this. We will be saying prayers for him.

Comment

i like the news on this post a lot better than the other one...just back into the house and first place i went......glad he has some fight left in him.....prayers still going up for a full recovery

Comment

Come on Doc! You got a live axis hunt to do for us. Still pray-n for you.

I've had a knot in my stomach since yesterday.

Comment

Working...
                                X