Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That is good news, we will continue praying.

Comment

Thats good to hear Matt. Like I said he still got a dog in the fight. I will continue praying for him. Thanks for the updates.

Comment

Still praying, keep up the fight Doc!

Comment

Good news, Way too soon to give up praying. I will keep John and his family along with the doctors in prayers tonight.

Father, please look over and guide the doctors to the right decisions, and give John's family the strength and wisdom to keep making good decisions for him. Please look over this man and give John the strength to keep fighting and overcome these trying times.
          In the Lords name we pray. AMEN!!!

Comment

Keep up the fight Doc. We are with you every step sir!

Comment

Prayers coming in stronger than ever now.....keep fighting Doc!!!!

Comment

That's great news, Matthew. Prayers continue.

Comment

Our God is an Awesome GOD, and He has John's hand right now. My prayer continues... but like so many others have posted, am at a loss for words... However the SPIRIT knows our hearts and with moanings that are beyond words will intercede for us to the FATHER. That's what I feel and hear all over this wonderful green screen today.

Hang in there Matt. I know Doc will.

Comment

Prayers sent for a great person and his family. Please return with a positive update.

Comment

haha! I thought old doc was too cantankerous of and old fart to give up!

man, I'm praying he pulls through and is back soon.

Comment

Prayers Going Up!

Comment

Glad to hear there is some good news.....have to believe there will be better news soon.

Comment

Prayers sent!

Very much better promising update. God's speed for a full recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent again.

Comment

Like I said......."it ain't over yet"! Doc, ain't the type to go without one heckuva reason!

Comment

Working...
                                X