Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tuthdoc - Last Update May 24, 6:19 P.M.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

continuing to pray ...

Comment

Prayers up. I cannot imagine what you are going through Mailman but hang in there! There is still hope!

Comment

I don't have the words Matt..

Prayers continue..

Comment

extremely difficult read but thank you for the update Mailman

Tuthdoc defines what is good about this website. His contributions and rock sold opinions have been invaluable to so many of us. He is "the guy" and I pray that if he leaves us soon it is a peaceful exit.

Prayers for the family in this difficult time.

Comment

I am speechless and I'm still praying for a miracle for John.

Comment

Still hoping for a miracle it CAN happen.prayers sent

Comment

Comment

More prayers sent, hang in there TD!

Comment

no words....no words......

Comment

Originally posted by txdukklr View Post
                      not the update i'd hoped, prayers continuing.
                      Exactly what I was thinking! It ain't over yet folks.......keep sending those knee-mails for the miracle we know is out there with his name on it!

Comment

I hate to hear this...I've never met him, but he just seems like such a good solid guy.

I remember just last week or so when I was teasing him about his big buck trail camera photo, on a buck that barely had any nubbins. THen when he came back and told me that nubbin buck scored at least 46 BC and broke the score down just like it should be, I was laughing so hard I was practically rolling.... he's a great guy.

prayers on the way
                        Last edited by kyle1974; 05-22-2009, 11:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                          John ranks right up there as one of the most respected men in our Green Screen family. His values, wisdom and humor have been such a blessing here on the site.
                          I don't have the words, but Mary said it well. He's an icon here and I don't want to think of this place without him, so I can't even fathom how those lucky enough to share every day with him are struggling right now.

Continued thoughts and prayers, Matt.
                          Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Very sad news. My prayers continue.

Comment

I am at a loss. I too have never met Tuthdoc, but have always felt that he was one of the greats here on TBH. He seems to be the kind of guy I would love to spend time in deer camp with. All the pics and talks about pop up blinds (I btw agree 1000% with Tuthdoc on that) and everything else he has contributed.
                              continued prayers

Comment

Matt, Im sorry to hear this John still got a dog in the fight. Prayers can make a change. It will be tough to explain to the kids about Paw Paw, but look at it this way. They got to know him and love him and will forever have those memories. I lost my grandfather a few years back and he was probally the most influential person in my life. It hurts me the most to know my lil girl never got to meet him. He passed just before we found out we were going to have a lil one. I just hope the storries I have and the pranks he did will carry on. I see him alot when I do something and you will to.

Lord please be with John, Matt and the family. Please help John through these tough times. And if you feel its your need to take this man as one of your own, please make the passing easy for him. Also please put an angel to watch over the family in their time of greiving if this is your choice. Amen

I will keep these going everytime I think about this thread until we hear something more.

Comment

Working...
                                X