No announcement yet.

Axis quest....the final chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

John, congrats. Both of those are awesome bucks! This is getting my blood flowing a little earlier than usual for season to roll around.

I can't wait to check cameras down at the Junco in a couple of weeks.

Comment

I'm glad I've been off for several days as I didn't have to wait for the end
      Very nice

Comment

nice axis

Comment

Great write up Tuthdoc, I bet Michael will allow you some slack and give you some more space to attach more pictures

Thanks you very much for taking us along, excellent series of hunting threads.

Comment

LOL. Michael is probably glad it's over. His server is probably about to overload. I guess I can post TC's of axis. I have a BUNCH. LOL

Comment

Doc these threads have been a great way to get me fired up for the upcoming deer season. Thank you for taking the time to bring us along...

Comment

Congrats on the awesome hunts. You took us all on a good ride as if we were there. Great pics and great read.

Comment

WHOA! Great story, pics and drama! You da man! Thanks for sharing your quest with us mere mortals!

Comment

Congrats John, even though you were supposed to have shot him while I was in camp.

So should I exchange my unused 3 blade rage broadheads for the 2 blade version?

Comment

This is by far one of the best threads I have seen so far! Thanks for sharing doc.

Comment

Great Axis

Comment

James, the three blade knocked two big holes in the Five/Deuce. It wasn't the broadhead. I'd shoot either and feel confident. Bobby killed his with the 3 blade and the hole was almost big enough to stick your fist into the hole. The only weakness I can see in the Rage heads are opening in my hip quiver. Pushing them into foam is a no-no. They need to free ride.

Comment

By far the best write up I have read in a long time. Great pics, great story, and plenty of suspense. Keep 'em coming in the future.

Comment

Expect nothing but quality when the Doctor is operating.

Thanks!

Comment

Man, this has been like a root canal

Fantastic buck Doc! Great re-cap full of torture as usual

9 critters with the KAP in high gear. Quite a trip. Thanks for taking us along.

How many days total did you hunt?

J.P.

Comment

Working...
                                X