Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
    You forgot the beer!
    I don't drink anymore but I guarantee I'll make up for it with food consumption! 1 jar of salsa down, 5 more to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
      I don't drink anymore but I guarantee I'll make up for it with food consumption! 1 jar of salsa down, 5 more to go!
      Dang it. I just got done with ice cream and now I want salsa....

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
        An acquaintance home in sargent. Apparently the just completed a remodel and lost it all

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
        I'll try and post some pics from the area in a few

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
          You forgot the beer!
          Way ahead of yah...this is my office currently...

Comment

Originally posted by froghunter View Post
            Dang it. I just got done with ice cream and now I want salsa....
            Now I want ice cream! Dang You!

Comment

Man I'm gonna gain 5lbs in the next few days. There's nothing to do but eat, make fun of the weather reporters, and surf TBH....
              No kidding. My peeps left me home alone to sleep. I woke up to the smell of bacon. Not knowing if momma had plans for it I only are 2 pieces. Then I made tuna salad. Ate that and wife comes home with chic fila

Like a pregnant woman over here

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Man I'm gonna gain 5lbs in the next few days. There's nothing to do but eat, make fun of the weather reporters, and surf TBH....
                Ain't that tha truff!! Got up this mornin' n ate normal breakfast... About 20 minutes ago, made me a 4 egg/grilled cheese sammich... Got some bacon out the fridge... gonna jump on that next, then fry me some more eggs in that bacon grease, copious amounts of black coffee, snacks (fudge, cookies, other chocolate/peanut butter snacks), etc...

We've passed the 4" mark on rain... bands continue to come and go... highest rainfall rate I've seen so far on my weather station in the back yard is 4.88"/hour... fortunately, that one didn't last long, but still dumped a bunch of water!

The radar images on the TV right now sure don't look good for Liberty county for the next few hours!

Comment

A buddy of mine just posted these pics of the damage in Victoria.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pic from Rockport

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                      Austin cty is under tornado warning...
                      Yes sir, we've HD several notices throughout the day of tornado warnings. I sure hope the house is okay up on the north end of Lake Conroe. Haven't been able to reach my neighbor to check on things. Fingers crossed that they're just enjoying their BBQ they had planned to do today and nothing has gone wrong

Comment

The officer in charge of the area and patrolling is an awesome guy and posting pics on Facebook for the community since it's locked down. Met him Thursday when I went to get my boat. Sargent had 2 tornados hit that did majority of the damage such as pushing over boats and travel trailers and damaging s few houses. This occurred before the hurricane actually hit Sargent to my understanding

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

People I know in Port A.

Very sad.
                          Attached Files

Comment

More from Sargent, think the majority of the community got lucky. I'll be down as soon at they open the road blocks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Euro model running now. Keeping the same track of looping back and then up the west side of Houston area. Great, keeps us on the dirty side for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

"All boats sunk.."...

Comment

Working...
                                X