X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Voluntary evacuation of Galveston West End issued

Comment

Originally posted by crawdaddct View Post
      Oh and mispell a lot of words typing on the cellphone. Big fingers, little screen. [emoji1]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Well I say y'all have hashed it out plenty by now. Let's get back the regular scheduled programming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
        I bet they're expecting it to shift east.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullydog View Post
          Well I say y'all have hashed it out plenty by now. Let's get back the regular scheduled programming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Agree.. lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Rack Ranch View Post
            Mandatory evacuation here., don't like leaving my properties or animals but need to protect family and friends.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Tapatalk
            Where is "here"?

Comment

When Rita came ashore, we were living just outside of Woodville around 100 miles from landfall. We were told by emergency management to ride it out. Big mistake! She was still packing winds over 100mph when we were hit. I swore then I'd never do that to my family again. I would advise anyone in this thing's path to get out of there and find a safe place to let it pass.

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                Well hail! That's at my back door.

Comment

Prayers for all you on the coast. Been keeping my eye on this thread, thanks for the updates.

Comment

Originally posted by jenningsshuter View Post
                    When Rita came ashore, we were living just outside of Woodville around 100 miles from landfall. We were told by emergency management to ride it out. Big mistake! She was still packing winds over 100mph when we were hit. I swore then I'd never do that to my family again. I would advise anyone in this thing's path to get out of there and find a safe place to let it pass.
                    worth repeating.

this is not a ride-it-out storm... a tree that lands on your house can and will kill you graveyard dead.

get in your car, take the stuff you can't replace, and leave now.

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
                      worth repeating.

this is not a ride-it-out storm... a tree that lands on your house can and will kill you graveyard dead.

get in your car, take the stuff you can't replace, and leave now.
                      Agreed. This isnt a Rita or Ike. If it gets to a 3 or 4 like they are anticipating it will be deadly.

Comment

Well our offshore boat is mored at Port A marina in the harbor on 12 ft floating docks. We've done all we can do . She cannot be trailered because of the flying bridge. Insurance man just said they all received a moritorium yesterday for the entire Texas coast line. It ain't good for any of us .

Comment

Prayers for everyone on't be path. Remember though, If you're gonna evacuate, don't wait til the last minute... the longer you wait the further you have to go to find hotels. Last time, our hotels all the way up here in Ennis were full and traffic sucked....

Comment

Wunderground reporting that it could possibly make landfall as a Cat 4

Comment

RACK RANCH -
                              Please take all the animals you can with you....

Comment

mandatory evacuation issued for Palacios starting at 8:00am tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                                X