No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just lighten the mood a little. Stay safe fellas.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

My folks on Falls City and in laws in Karnes City are expecting 70+mph winds early tomorrow morning.

Crazy to think the power he can have so far inland.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Buck Slayer View Post
        I say he makes CAT 4
        Yep just told my wife the same thing. It's not far fetched at all that it would reach 130mph+ at the rate it been growing imo.

Comment

I45 by willis

Comment

Yep, Harvey is making a strong run at a Category 4 hurricane.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
              I have a really close friend in Corpus who told me he couldnt get out with his family. His fiance and 7 year old boy fled their house ear the bay and are staying with the fiance's family on the northwest side of town. Power went out couple hours ago and i cannot reach him. Hispanic family, elderly and children all shacked up together.
              Hoping and praying for the best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prayers for this family and everyone else in Harvey's path.

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Dad's house is where the red mark is under the s in Aransas[emoji30]. Could not be anymore direct.

Comment

Just watched one of our local KVUE (Austin) weather idiots live in Rockport. 30 mph wind and a little rain. He went on and on about how stinging the rain is. Meanwhile, there were a dozen seagulls hanging out behind him walking around. He then went on and on about how flat Rockport is and with the surge, everyone should evacuate now...that where he was standing would soon be underwater. I'm guessing anyone down there would not be watching Austin weather. I wish these goofballs would get hit in the head with a wayward pelican.

Waiting for the inside/out umbrella clip [emoji52]
                  Last edited by Tex_Cattleman; 08-25-2017, 04:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    Think they put my wife in that area tonight as well....6pm-6am patrol shift
                    It's my old district. Spent half my career there. If my old Runnin buddies were still there I'd be excited.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Smart...that is awful.

Comment

Originally posted by Tex_Cattleman View Post
                        Just watched one of our local KVUE (Austin) weather idiots live in Rockport. 30 mph wind and a little rain. He went on and on about how stinging the rain is. Meanwhile, there were a dozen seagulls hanging out behind him walking around. He then went on and on about how flat Rockport is and with the surge, everyone should evacuate now...that where he was standing would soon be underwater. I'm guessing anyone down there would not be watching Austin weather. I wish these ****s would get hit in the head with a wayward pelican.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Surely someone can drag up the clip of the weather lady getting taken out by a STOP sign!

Comment

Originally posted by zztex View Post
                          Let's hope it doesn't come to that brother

Bingo
                          Hope not either!

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          I'm no expert but to my knowledge everything references sea level.
                          If that's the case then we should be good.

Originally posted by Aggiechick View Post
                          Coastal oaks is known to flood, especially since it is surrounded by higher elevation. FEMA's elevation for that area is 8 feet.
                          Just the streets. No houses that I know of have flooded in the last 10 years that we have been there. Just hope whatever elevation we built up too is just a tad higher than the surge

Comment

Crystal just posted some pics of dolphin docks cams on the face book ...Docks are takin a beating. Our island is already getting trashed ... Not sure she's hang on and gonna make it ...

Comment

Harvey is definitely fighting to make it to cat 4 but he is getting awfully close to the coastline. At this rate I bet we have an earlier landfall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Cat 4 winds found by storm plane...

Comment

Working...
                                X