Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
    Man, praying the best for y'all. Radar still has it coming down heavy there. Is that Accurate?
    No, we are getting short little breaks in the rain. We will take all of them we can get.

Comment

Regarding Winnie Texas

Last night a few friends of mine were able to grab a little stuff and the dogs and get gone. They live maybe a mile west of 124 on 65. When they were driving out the headlights were under water and coming over the hood of a one ton dodge. Just unbelievable to me. Last night Winnie must have really got it and made up for what they missed in the day or two before.
      Last edited by Lungbustr; 08-29-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
        Barely missed water in the house about 30 minutes ago here on royal ave, next to port Neches high school. We need a break so this water can drain. This home has never flooded.
        You are one street over from me, and we were within an inch of it coming in the weep holes over here too. That break in the strong band could not have come at a better time. We have gotten over 30" here and more than 10" just since midnight.

If you need anything, PM me a phone number.

Parts of Groves have full ditches and threatening to enter houses too. I imagine that some did catch a few inches already.

T

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny View Post
          Prayers on the way up. No sir. He is slowly heading off to the northeast. I was wanting the dust to settle a bit before mentioning 93L and possible tropical mischief coming out of the southern gulf next week. Will touch on that later this week.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Please god no. It's the last thing we need. Or anyone for that matter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

My house in Beaumont has over a foot of water in it, we evacuated last night. No word on when i can get back in to it.

Comment

And to top it off i cant get back to my hotel room in Beaumont because highway 69 is closed. Staying at a buddies house in livingston tonight.

Comment

Just heard greens bayou broke and conroe levy is about to break as week any word on that?

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
                  The water is on the west bound lanes. Picture taken from East bound side looking north. May give you a little idea of what Winnie is dealing with.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                  Isn't that just unbelievable chase. We are not anywhere near "old timer" but I've never even heard of anything close to this. Unbelievable!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
                    Isn't that just unbelievable chase. We are not anywhere near "old timer" but I've never even heard of anything close to this. Unbelievable!!!!
                    I can't even fathom it. That's right by my house.

Comment

Not to far at all. Did Stevie get water and how are the deer???

Comment

Don't know still at work.

Comment

Yeah I hear y'all came down, which in turn we are down lol.

Comment

For those traveling north I35 in Lorena there is a small mom & pop convenient store that has fuel just a few miles off the interstate. At least they had fuel at 6:00 this evening..

4662 spring valley rd Lorena Tx

Comment

Police chief came on and said they are going after the criminals and looters now. They are about to crack down now with this curfew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sun is out in Porter !
                                Praise the Lord

Comment

Working...
                                X