No announcement yet.

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really feel for you guys getting flooded. Nothing but a drizzle here in Boerne since it started. We are close to the eye but on the dry side. My boys in College Station are getting it pretty good. Stay safe and send it west!

Comment

Intersting how this changed from Rockport, Port A, AP, Seadrift and Corpus folks worried about wind to Houstonians and Brazos county and flooding. This **** storm is getting us for all directions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Intersting how this changed from Rockport, Port A, AP, Seadrift and Corpus folks worried about wind to Houstonians and Brazos county and flooding. This **** storm is getting us for all directions.
        Yessir Jason, lots of the TBH family gettin' hammered by this sucker!

Comment

Original predictions for Houston were 15-20" over a 5 day span. Channel 13 is saying that it is possible that Houston will get that tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
            My house is 2.3 miles from the Brazos and 1.3 miles from the San Bernard. It's not looking good for us.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep just moved the GF and her stock out of Wild Peach this morning, she's about four good baseball throws from the San Bernard.

It's getting western up here on NE Brazoria county tonite, sideways rain ain't bothering me it's when it starts to dance then get blown completely away that gets the hair standing.

Comment

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtLwuPCUEdg"]Stevie Ray Vaughan - Texas Flood - A Celebration of Blues and Soul - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Russ81 View Post
                Yep just moved the GF and her stock out of Wild Peach this morning, she's about four good baseball throws from the San Bernard.

It's getting western up here on NE Brazoria county tonite, sideways rain ain't bothering me it's when it starts to dance then get blown completely away that gets the hair standing.

Yep, I'm in Wild Peach.

Comment

Originally posted by savin yours View Post
                  Not sure. I'm a fireman so I have to work, my wife and boys are with friends and they may leave tomorrow, further north. Prayers are needed!

Prayers Up for Y'all & All being affected by this storm.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
                    Original predictions for Houston were 15-20" over a 5 day span. Channel 13 is saying that it is possible that Houston will get that tonight.
                    If these rain bands don't quit it could get really bad really quick..

I'm praying for all of those affected but I also thank God that I moved my family north in April of 2015. We flooded right before our move and I have no doubt that place will likely take on water again.

Comment

I'm south of Pearland in Manvel an I'm about 5inches from water coming in the door

Comment

Originally posted by Catchem11 View Post
                        I'm south of Pearland in Manvel an I'm about 5inches from water coming in the door

Prayers for you and yours......

Comment

Y'all all hang in there! I'm turning in for the night... quite a bit of thunder/lightening moving in on the Prairie right now... Lord willing, I'll check in in the morning...

The Lord keep watch over all of you.

Comment

Hate to hear that. Good luck.

Comment

Man I hate to hear that.

Prayers for you and your family.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X