People I know in Port A.

Very sad.
    Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    "All boats sunk.."...
    Man all boats sunk in Muncipal Marina ?

Did I read that right

Comment

Originally posted by Jaybo31 View Post
      Euro model running now. Keeping the same track of looping back and then up the west side of Houston area. Great, keeps us on the dirty side for days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I was wondering if they would keep it tracking the same as the last model.

Comment

Originally posted by RACK View Post
        Man all boats sunk in Muncipal Marina ?

Did I read that right
        That was for Island Moorings Marina.

Comment

Ok I can't stand it anymore...I'm gonna head to the store and buy some Blue Bell. I gotta get out of the house.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
            I was wondering if they would keep it tracking the same as the last model.

Yep. The GFS and CMC have it wandering off to the west but up to this point the Euro has been the accurate one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Any update or confirmation on the collapse of the assisted living facility in Rockport?

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                Ohh okay ...still hope for Muncipal Marina
                I'm sad for everyone..
                Did island moorings have floating docks?

Comment

Originally posted by captainsling View Post
                  People I know in Port A.

Very sad.
                  We are seeing pics posted by someone currently in port A and what you posted is not entirely accurate. I have seen pics of trout street standing. The condos to the left of the ferry are still standing. We can see boats in the background so not every one of them sunk. I'll try to post the pics so that everyone else can see as well. The wife found them on Facebook.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                    That was the harbor marina. North end took the hit. My aunt and uncle had 8' in their house close to Charlies Pasture.

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                      We are seeing pics posted by someone currently in port A and what you posted is not entirely accurate. I have seen pics of trout street standing. The condos to the left of the ferry are still standing. We can see boats in the background so not every one of them sunk. I'll try to post the pics so that everyone else can see as well. The wife found them on Facebook.
                      Just message I received. Don't shoot the messenger.
                      Last edited by captainsling; 08-26-2017, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Ok I can't stand it anymore...I'm gonna head to the store and buy some Blue Bell. I gotta get out of the house.
                        Chocolate chip cookie dough is where it's at!!

I found salsa in the fridge and a new bag of corn chips. I'm good to go!

Comment

Originally posted by Ag_Attack View Post
                          I think maybe they mean as far as damage it is a total loss. I can see trout street in the pictures as well, but could still be inbad shape. There are a few boats but not many on the harbor left in the pics I have seen.

Comment

Man I'm gonna gain 5lbs in the next few days. There's nothing to do but eat, make fun of the weather reporters, and surf TBH....
                            No doubt. Woke up and made pancakes and eggs, now I've got a seafood gumbo on the stove. Half battery on phone from TBH, and news on TV. Wife said she's just waiting to see an alligator walk down the Rd. Told her he'd be part of a gumbo within the hour. [emoji12]

Originally posted by HoustonHunter View Post
                            You forgot the beer!
                            and some fire water.

We are high and dry, but in the last hr have quite a bit of standing water in the yard. 4" since yesterday morning. It was slow until about an hr ago.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by LivinADream; 08-26-2017, 01:01 PM.

Comment

You know I have cable instead of satellite so I can watch my tv during storms.....well that theory was shot to heck. Woke up this morning to no cable or internet. Comcast says Monday afternoon at the earliest before they can resolve it. Thank goodness my hotspot works good.

Comment

When you can't sit in the house anymore and someone posts about ice cream on TBH...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X