X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Smart View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
      I'm pretty sure he is referto the Houston area. And while it is far from over I think the Houston media does a HUGE injustice to the people in that area as they always make mountains out of what usually ends up being mole hills. Kinda jives the boy who called wolf effect. Please pray for those in the effected area (port A and Rockport) those people are in a very bad way!
      I think you're probably correct in your assessment about his referral to Houston. Knock on wood where I am it has been relatively quiet so far, but I know there's still a long way to go to get this behind us.

Comment

Originally posted by bklem View Post
        You make me tired. Tell the people of Rockport that.

https://www.facebook.com/CBSAustin/v...0897356849996/
        That video just made my stomach turn.....

Prayers sent for all.

Appreciate the post.

Rwc

Comment

Emptied rain gauge in Richmond (Pecan Grove) last night before I went to bed at 4" Woke up this morning after heavy storms all night long to find 8" in my rain gauge over flowing.

12"+ in Richmond/Rosenberg is my best guess

Comment

I really enjoy this site but they're some overly sensitive and emotional people on here that almost make it unbearable.

Comment

Up to 4.5"

Comment

Originally posted by hkmp5s View Post
                I really enjoy this site but they're some overly sensitive and emotional people on here that almost make it unbearable.

www.archerytalk.com

Comment

For those of us in the Houston area that are saying this storm was a joke, it was never the wind we were concerned with, it's been the potential rain fall.

From what I've seen it looks like a few bayous are filling up quickly and could be over their banks by the end of the day.

If we get 20+" of rain over the next few days I'm pretty sure there will be problems for many! The rain/storm is JUST STARTING for us, especially if the storm double backs and sits on Houston.

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                    I think the Houston media does a HUGE injustice to the people in that area as they always make mountains out of what usually ends up being mole hills. Kinda jives the boy who called wolf effect. Please pray for those in the effected area (port A and Rockport) those people are in a very bad way!
                    Agree with this. Right now the local fox channel has what appears to be a cloud cover map they put on loop showing the storm, showing my neighborhood being blasted with rain. It's dry here. We're going to walk dogs in a minute.

Comment

Boat storage on Rockport

Comment

Tropical Weather Threat For Texas

Thats because we have a sense of community here......
                        Dont like it, leave

Some people can really be a giant richard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by bloodstick View Post
                          Had a short lived cell run through packing some serious wind. Got a tornado warning on the cell phone about the time the wind shifted in the opposite direction. Stuck the wife and kiddo in the bathroom until it passed. No visible damage except few limbs down

Mr Bloodstick, where you located?

Rwc

Comment

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
                            Blue circle is us...
                            I'm on the other side of 45 NE of you, rains are off & on

Comment

Originally posted by Rwc View Post
                              Mr Bloodstick, where you located?

Rwc

Walker grimes county line near Bedias

Comment

Says the new guy who knows nothing of some people's past post.

Judge much?

Comment

Working...
                                X