Help age this deer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shane View Post
    Bottom of neck comes out of the brisket, not halfway up the front shoulder. Starting to get a pot belly. Little bit of a Roman nose. Slight sway in his back. Blocky head. Skin under jaw looks like it is starting to sag just a little bit.

He's not puffed up in the rut yet, but I think he's 5. In a few weeks, he'll swell up and look a little older than he does in these slicked off summertime skinny pics.
    X2 Always nice for someone to throw some reasoning out there next to an age.

Comment

I appreciate all of the input! My 12yo daughter has already staked her claim on him, so if she gets the job done I'll post pics of the jawbone for confirmation.

I only live on 26 acres but I'm surrounded by 700 acres of uninhabitated land and about 400 of that is trees. Good thing is that no one hunts this area!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hallp82 View Post
        I appreciate all of the input! My 12yo daughter has already staked her claim on him, so if she gets the job done I'll post pics of the jawbone for confirmation.

I only live on 26 acres but I'm surrounded by 700 acres of uninhabitated land and about 400 of that is trees. Good thing is that no one hunts this area!

Here is a pic of him last December

Comment

4.5 ish. Dang nice either way.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X