Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

regs

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
    I like to know what the person was smoking that you heard these rumors from.
    It's the rumor mill here in a small town...you know how that goes. Everyone seems to be an expert in these small towns...lol.

Comment

These were the only ones I've ever even read about.

Comment

Originally posted by Brush to Bay View Post
        The only problem I've seen with the 13 inch rule is older bucks that will never get past 13 wide. They will be tall but have no width. They simply just die of old age. Other than that I truly do believe in the rule. It has helped, I believe, in may ways improve the quality of the bucks being harvested.
        I've been hunting under AR restrictions since they started with the original 6 counties and have only seen 3 deer that would never make 13. I have one now, a 5 year old that's been a stag since he put on his 12 inch 2 year old antlers. They've been in velvet and haven't shed since then.

In reality they don't really hurt your herd genetically on a LF ranch but can eat a lot of food and become educated to you. If you're on a big enough place, go MLD-III and you're no longer bound to ar restrictions.

Comment

Best part about some of the new regulations is being able to have a firearm with you while you're n bowhunting now

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Somebody has been feeding you a bunch of made up (or dreamed up/hallucinated ) nonsense

Comment

I like the start times the way they are. I just wish we could extend the North zone to match the South.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sotol View Post
                I like the start times the way they are. I just wish we could extend the North zone to match the South.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk
                x2

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                  Somebody has been feeding you a bunch of made up (or dreamed up/hallucinated ) nonsense
                  My favorite rumors are the ones about TPWD turning loose gray wolves and black bears.

Comment

Working...
                  X