Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RRagan83 View Post
    Nice looking buck what kind of jump did he make from last year

Not sure what the jump will end up being but this is him last year.
    https://vimeo.com/174892465

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I need you to come set some of my cams so I'll see some bucks lol

Comment

I better start feeding again real soon

Comment

I know he's in velvet, but IMO it looks like he will end up having some decent mass compared to last year.

Comment

Originally posted by coffmanbr1 View Post
            I know he's in velvet, but IMO it looks like he will end up having some decent mass compared to last year.
            I agree. That's one of the things about him I wasn't thrilled with was his past mass. We usually average 31-32" of mass on trophy bucks and he didn't have that. He might have it now and he may also get to trophy caliber this year. I really enjoy keeping up with the history of our bucks when possible to see and learn from it. Having history has taught me more than anything I've been told or read about.

Comment

Great looking deer as always.

I feel your pain on the limited feeder activity. The deer all but abandon the feeders on my lease just before the corn harvest. Yesterday was the first pictures at my protein feeders in 10 days. Heck, I didn't see a coon for 5 or 6 days at two different feeders.

Hopefully he's shelling corn by the first of next week.

Comment

His mass will be better for sure either way another nice buck y'all got

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
                  I need you to come set some of my cams so I'll see some bucks lol
                  Shoooot lol I'm still trying to catch up to you and all the 160-170" deer you've killed.

Comment

Irion Co. PiX 7-15-16

Originally posted by KingsX View Post
                    I agree. That's one of the things about him I wasn't thrilled with was his past mass. We usually average 31-32" of mass on trophy bucks and he didn't have that. He might have it now and he may also get to trophy caliber this year. I really enjoy keeping up with the history of our bucks when possible to see and learn from it. Having history has taught me more than anything I've been told or read about.

This is it! I love that aspect of year to year following of a deer. And like you said you can learn a lot about aging deer and helps to develop a natural a gut feel for aging new deer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Growing nice

Comment

Man he's gonna look good when he is done!

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                          Man he's gonna look good when he is done!
                          Thanks,Jack. I hope he gets some good tine length and pops out that G5. That will get me going for sure. Lol.

Comment

Working...
                          X