• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks

Comment

Never thought of that

Comment

Here is my water tank, not fancy but it sure draws everything in.
        Attached Files

Comment

Nice

Comment

I spy a brown dog!

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
              Not fancy!? Dude that thing is sweet!

Comment

Nice job. Looking to put one on our new land thinking of starting small with 2 55 gallons attached to each other.

Comment

Looks good!! My recommendation is always to keep the trough as small as possible that way the water stays cool and fresh. I like the little round bowls/troughs that has a built in float. The float is protected, and it doesn't hold a lot of water. Only thing is they cost around $30 from tractor supply. Put a trail camera on it and keep us posted!

Comment

Originally posted by txlawdog View Post
                    I have only had to put water in once in almost 4 years. I have a camera on it and the only thing that has not had it's picture taken is a border crosser, hopefully that won't happen. If you have water they will come, I can attest to that fact. I use it to fulfill one of my wildlife exemption items. I'm 5 hours away so it is nice to let the rain keep it filled. This year I probably could have used another tote with all the rain we have had, everything is nice and green.....but summer is coming.

Comment

Well completed the first refill of the holding tank the 2nd week of July. Had a small leak that I fixed. The 275 gals lasted about 3 months though. Filled her back up to 300 gal.

Comment

Great job!

Comment

Working...
                        X